News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Adrian Lux - Can't Sleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0yiQuR_UA

Has a homo makeout (in a playground no less!), so if you are squeamish, don't prod the beach rubble.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Weatherman

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

garbon

The Brain

The Brain

David Hasselhoff - Looking For Freedom

The Brain

garbon

Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain - Blame It

With Auto Tune, Jamie Foxx can sound like T-Pain!

Lucidor

Listening to Verdi's Requiem with Sutherland, Horne, Pavarotti and Talvela. Talvela has one of the greatest basso voices I've ever come across.
[/]

The Brain

Scorpions - Wind of Change

Meeeemorieees...

garbon

syk