News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 4

Started by Admiral Yi, September 29, 2009, 06:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

:lol:  Ultimate signal to Browns fans that their team sucks: 75 yard fumble return by a stocky Bungles DE.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

The only way the Ravens will win this game is if they score enough points that the league's referees can't tilt the game in favor of the Pats with bullshit calls.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 04, 2009, 12:45:10 PM
The only way the Ravens will win this game is if they score enough points that the league's referees can't tilt the game in favor of the Pats with bullshit calls.
Waaaaaaaaahh.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I'm surprised that they didn't call roughing the passer on Brady's hookslide.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Flacco's arm wasn't going forward.

Alcibiades

Shou...should we tell Flacco that Mason isn't the only receiver out there?  :unsure:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

The Ravens need to stop bothering to even rush the passer.  The league's refs will protect the league's Most Valuable Pussy with those roughing the passer calls every chance they get.  Might as well not even give them the satisfaction.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 04, 2009, 01:25:30 PM
The Ravens need to stop bothering to even rush the passer.  The league's refs will protect the league's Most Valuable Pussy with those roughing the passer calls every chance they get.  Might as well not even give them the satisfaction.
:lmfao:

Sophie Scholl

I notice Timmy has been wise enough not to post so far.  sbr though... you're begging for a temp ban.

It's good to see the Browns score their second offensive td of the year! :lol:/ :cry:
The Raiders are looking as good as expected, aka awful.  <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on October 04, 2009, 01:51:24 PM
I notice Timmy has been wise enough not to post so far.  sbr though... you're begging for a temp ban.

Meh, it is what it is.
The Ravens have their hands full, what with playing the Patriots and the refs at the same time.

Neil

I guess I'm going to have to downgrade the Titans.  The AFC South has regressed back into the Colts' personal property.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

OK, I quit.

Personal foul, unsportsmanlike conduct AGAINST THE RAVENS BENCH?

That's it.  All you fucktards that still deny the collusion between the league and New England are all getting banned.

New England, enjoy your win.

Sophie Scholl

Safety followed by a return td?! :bleeding:  Fuck you Oakland.  You're officially the worst team in the NFL now.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

FUCK YOU TOM BRADY FUCK YOU

derspiess

Bungles game is starting to suck.  Thank God I have Seedy here to keep me entertained :)