News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eye protocol

Started by Phillip V, March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 10:36:11 AM
Nah. I enjoy looking at her. And if she ends up being horny enough to make a move, I would be a fool to ignore it.

Why dont you just approach her to find out. :frusty:

Valmy

It does bring me back to my college days.  I would be in class and make eye-contact with a girl, walk up to her after class and chat a bit and then ask her to go out.  She would say 'yes that sounds like fun' and I am thinking all 'score'.

Then later on she would call or we would talk and she would be like 'wait is this a date?  I just want to be clear since I have a boyfriend going to school in Pittsburgh (so some shit like that).'

Um...no it isn't moron I always go up to random people in class and ask to hang out with them.  :P

College girls were just not mature enough to ever say no.  What a shitty time to date that was.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Warspite

This is what you do:

Next time she makes eye contact, quickly stand up, and raise your left foot to crotch level. Say "look at my foot, look at my foot". She will look at your foot, and immediately realise that you have unzipped your fly and are holding your manhood out in the open.

This will disarm her completely - her natural bashful, defensive reactions will have never encountered a scenario like this. She will therefore be compelled to accept any request you make for a coffee or dinner date.

I've never tried this, so do post here on how it all goes.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Phillip V

Quote from: Tyr on March 26, 2009, 10:34:51 AM
You really have good moral standards eh?
Agree. I invented party hookups.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 10:38:08 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on March 26, 2009, 10:34:48 AM

In your original post you were concerned about "wierding her out".  Your concerns were justified. 
Nah. The trick is to be the weirdo and nerd on an internet forum called Languish, and the cool guy in real life.

Well at least you got the first part down pat.

Valmy

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 10:36:11 AM
Nah. I enjoy looking at her. And if she ends up being horny enough to make a move, I would be a fool to ignore it.

Chances of her making a move are extremely low.  You have to do it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 10:39:05 AM
College girls were just not mature enough to ever say no.  What a shitty time to date that was.

Our experiences in University are quite different.

Phillip V

Quote from: Warspite on March 26, 2009, 10:39:06 AM
This is what you do:

Next time she makes eye contact, quickly stand up, and raise your left foot to crotch level. Say "look at my foot, look at my foot". She will look at your foot, and immediately realise that you have unzipped your fly and are holding your manhood out in the open.

This will disarm her completely - her natural bashful, defensive reactions will have never encountered a scenario like this. She will therefore be compelled to accept any request you make for a coffee or dinner date.

I've never tried this, so do post here on how it all goes.
Finally. Some useful advice. :D

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 10:15:58 AMIf I want to pursue some ass, I go to a party and pick up some drunk girl for an easy time.

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 26, 2009, 10:41:10 AM
Our experiences in University are quite different.

My University sucked tremendous ass socially.  My God what a weird atmosphere that was.

Warspite

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 10:39:05 AMThen later on she would call or we would talk and she would be like 'wait is this a date?  I just want to be clear since I have a boyfriend going to school in Pittsburgh (so some shit like that).'

Um...no it isn't moron I always go up to random people in class and ask to hang out with them.  :P

Yes, that was (is?) really annoying. But it seems a lot of girls seem to assume a different paradigm of male/female interaction than men do. In 95% of cases, men do not ask a girl out to dinner for a pleasant evening of platonic interaction. Yet fully half of girls will assume this is the case.

The other half, ironically enough, will get all stressed with their girlfriends at home, "Oh God oh God, I really hope he meant it as a date! Do you think he meant it as a date? Please tell me he wants a date!".
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 10:39:05 AM
It does bring me back to my college days.  I would be in class and make eye-contact with a girl, walk up to her after class and chat a bit and then ask her to go out.  She would say 'yes that sounds like fun' and I am thinking all 'score'.

Then later on she would call or we would talk and she would be like 'wait is this a date?  I just want to be clear since I have a boyfriend going to school in Pittsburgh (so some shit like that).'

Woah, my experience was 180 degrees different. University was woman paradise, never since have there been so many chances to meet good looking unattached women just spoiling for a good time - and often having their own apartments or rooms for the first time.

My only regret is that I was too shy to take as much advantage of it as I should have.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Phillip V

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 26, 2009, 10:38:42 AM
Why dont you just approach her to find out. :frusty:
Risk and time management.

Pursuing sex takes more time and energy and than just accepting sex.

Why should I make the classroom environment awkward just for curiosity when I do not even have time to date the girl and already have others readily available?

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2009, 10:44:46 AM
Woah, my experience was 180 degrees different. University was woman paradise, never since have there been so many chances to meet good looking unattached women just spoiling for a good time - and often having their own apartments or rooms for the first time.

My only regret is that I was too shy to take as much advantage of it as I should have.

I wasn't that shy at all...not that it did me much good.  :P

I sure had lots of friends who were attractive women I tried to date though.  <_<

crazy canuck

Quote from: Warspite on March 26, 2009, 10:42:58 AM
Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 10:39:05 AMThen later on she would call or we would talk and she would be like 'wait is this a date?  I just want to be clear since I have a boyfriend going to school in Pittsburgh (so some shit like that).'

Yes, that was (is?) really annoying. But it seems a lot of girls seem to assume a different paradigm of male/female interaction than men do. In 95% of cases, men do not ask a girl out to dinner for a pleasant evening of platonic interaction. Yet fully half of girls will assume this is the case.

The other half, ironically enough, will get all stressed with their girlfriends at home, "Oh God oh God, I really hope he meant it as a date! Do you think he meant it as a date? Please tell me he wants a date!".

This thread reveals two things to me:

1) it will be a miracle if this generation of university students produce any offspring;

2) if things continue this way my two boys will have no competition and will have their pick of females on campus.

Why dont you guys actually communicate.  What is so hard with saying "do you want to go out on a date"