News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Roman Polanski arrested in Zürich

Started by Syt, September 27, 2009, 07:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on October 19, 2009, 03:15:22 PM
Well, your position is essentially that of an islamist. I am not sure if this is because of your relatively low education, your cultural upbringing or some defect of your personality.

LOL, don't fuck teenages == Islamist. Awesome. Although it is just a re-statement of your previous post, so it doesn't really waulify as "another" whopper.

Who knew that BB and Caliga and Berkut where all Islamists?? Only Marty, apparently.

It is interesting that every time you get hammered in an argument on the facts, you immediately retreat to these crass flames and just try to see how insulting you can possibly be. Rather childish, don't you think?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on October 19, 2009, 03:18:12 PM
Who knew that BB and Caliga and Berkut where all Islamists??
Where all Islamists at?

C.C.R.

Quote from: Martinus on October 19, 2009, 02:30:28 PM
Ok, my point (and opposition to CCR's position) was that people above age of consent (which I consider to be around 15-16) should be free to make their own decisions - and I would prefer a parent who raised his kids in a way that would allow them to make such an informed decision themselves, rather than making it a subject to a "my-house-my-rules" fiat, on something as personal and intimate as sexual intercourse.

:lol:

Have some kids & let me know how that works out for you, Sport...

MadImmortalMan

Even adults and visitors to my house still have to follow my rules.  :D
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Caliga

Who knew that BB and Caliga and Berkut where all Islamists?? Only Marty, apparently.
What do I have to do with all this?  Other than the fact that I like mature women... :unsure:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: C.C.R. on October 19, 2009, 03:24:13 PM
Quote from: Martinus on October 19, 2009, 02:30:28 PM
Ok, my point (and opposition to CCR's position) was that people above age of consent (which I consider to be around 15-16) should be free to make their own decisions - and I would prefer a parent who raised his kids in a way that would allow them to make such an informed decision themselves, rather than making it a subject to a "my-house-my-rules" fiat, on something as personal and intimate as sexual intercourse.

:lol:

Have some kids & let me know how that works out for you, Sport...

I am equally impervious to grallon's argument ("Only if you fuck teenagers you can say if they can give informed consent") as I am to yours. :P

I think the point of democracy is that we make judgement calls on situations that we do not have a personal experience or stake in. :P

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on October 19, 2009, 03:36:31 PM
What do I have to do with all this?  Other than the fact that I like mature women... :unsure:

Berkut is trying to drag you into his stupidity. I don't know why. :P

Caliga

Well I will go on the record to say that I *have* fucked a teenager (19 year old), but at the time I myself was 18.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 19, 2009, 03:32:49 PM
Even adults and visitors to my house still have to follow my rules.  :D

So what if your kid is at the other person's house?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on October 19, 2009, 03:40:41 PM
Well I will go on the record to say that I *have* fucked a teenager (19 year old), but at the time I myself was 18.  :cool:

Pedo.  <_<

Berkut

Marty stated that thinking having sex with 15 year olds is not a great plan makes you just like the Taliban.

There are only two possible states - fucking teens is awesome, or Taliban. That puts you in the Taliban camp.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on October 19, 2009, 03:38:51 PM

Berkut is trying to drag you into his stupidity. I don't know why. :P

No Marty, your claim that not agreeing with you that nailing teens is ok and that teens are no more capable of making good choices than adults (the only things I have disagreed with you on) makes me just like the Taliban.

You own that little bit of stupid - don't try to pass it off on someone else.

0 rows returned

Valmy

Well even if it was legal to fuck kids who were 15 I would still say a parent should first give their kid permission, as they would have a good idea if their child was mature enough to make that sort of judgement.  Some are more equipt at that stage than others.

There are even some cases in the US and I bet even in Europe where that principal exists legally...such as over here a parent or guardian can allow their child to drink acohol even though the drinking age is 21 at a certain age...I think they have to be present I am not sure of the details (obviously that would not work for sex  :ph34r:).
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on October 19, 2009, 03:15:22 PM
Well, your position is essentially that of an islamist. I am not sure if this is because of your relatively low education, your cultural upbringing or some defect of your personality.

Ok I am starting to get your tactic of throwing stuff back at people just like they usually throw being gay back at you.  I will make a note of that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Maximus

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 19, 2009, 01:44:50 PM
Quote from: Maximus on October 19, 2009, 12:20:00 PM
You can make rules for something if it is your property, but the converse is not true.

I make all kinds of rules that I expect people (who are not my property) to follow.  My employees and my kids come to mind.
That's what I said. :mellow: