Things people would never expect you to have done

Started by garbon, March 25, 2009, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Made out with a woman.

Drank an entire bottle of cough syrup for a bet.

Caliga

Quote from: Brazen on March 26, 2009, 05:10:35 AM
Made out with a woman.

That doesn't surprise me.  I know lots of hetero women who've done that.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

I met up with Katmai in Reno.

Good thing I remembered my kevlar that day.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

Eochaid

I beat the shit out of some guy who was beating his wife in the street.

Kevin
It's been a while

Cerr

Quote from: Eochaid on March 26, 2009, 06:18:15 AM

Kevin
Fair play.
How did the wife react to you helping her?

I've heard stories of the wife/girlfriend turning on the guy who tried to rescue her from the husband/boyfriend.

Eochaid

Quote from: Cerr on March 26, 2009, 06:36:33 AM
Fair play.
How did the wife react to you helping her?

I've heard stories of the wife/girlfriend turning on the guy who tried to rescue her from the husband/boyfriend.

She yelled at me for being a brute, telling me how loving and sensitive her husband was.

I didn't bother to point out that she needed to go to hospital because of that dirt bag and just stormed off.

People like her deserve every single beating they get.

Kevin
It's been a while

Malthus

I won a religious scholarship to attend a Jewish summer camp when I was in grade 8, for excellence in religious studies.

The year I attended this camp, a councellor there infected everyone with a disease that the authorities thought was typhus. Everyone got sick except me and two other guys, and the camp was quaranteened. We were not alowed to leave and parents were not allowed in.

The disease turned out to be less serious than thought (a form of salmonella brought back from a trip to Africa, not the possibly fatal typhus).

I had a pretty good time, as I was more or less left to do what I wanted.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Eochaid on March 26, 2009, 06:18:15 AM

Kevin

Good lad. Wife beaters deserve thrashings.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Occasionally I make thoughtful, relevant and intelligent statements..
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on March 26, 2009, 09:59:56 AM
I can't think of anything. :(

I think once you ate out at a restaurant that wasn't a gas station.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Queequeg

Outside of my family I'm very mellow in person.  Never yelled at anyone who wasn't a blood relation, haven't cried in years, etc...

I haven't done any drugs (or had anything to drink) for about 5 months.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."