'Ahmadinejad has enough uranium to go whole way'

Started by jimmy olsen, September 26, 2009, 06:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on September 27, 2009, 03:59:14 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on September 26, 2009, 07:59:54 PM
We should announce that if Iran develops nuclear weapons, we will provide Saudi Arabia with nukes. And give Israel ICBMs.

Giving nukes to a murderous, theocratic regime that's on a verge of collapsing and transforming into an even more theocratic totalitarian regime? What could possibly go wrong!?

But what about Saudi-Arabia?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Slargos

Quote from: Syt on September 27, 2009, 04:09:20 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 27, 2009, 03:59:14 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on September 26, 2009, 07:59:54 PM
We should announce that if Iran develops nuclear weapons, we will provide Saudi Arabia with nukes. And give Israel ICBMs.

Giving nukes to a murderous, theocratic regime that's on a verge of collapsing and transforming into an even more theocratic totalitarian regime? What could possibly go wrong!?

But what about Saudi-Arabia?

Burn. :face:

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 26, 2009, 06:56:56 PM
Israel better hurry up if they're going to do anything.

If they were going to do anything the time to do it was before Obama was in office

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2009, 08:07:33 PM

Wrong.  The correct play would be to announce that if Iran develops nuclear weapons, the United States will unilaterally launch a nuclear attack on Iran.

The real question is: when the first iranian nuke vaporizes its first target . who here will be the first to Iran?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grallon on September 27, 2009, 09:57:11 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2009, 08:07:33 PM

Wrong.  The correct play would be to announce that if Iran develops nuclear weapons, the United States will unilaterally launch a nuclear attack on Iran.

The real question is: when the first iranian nuke vaporizes its first target . who here will be the first to Iran?

G.
I don't think we'll need to do anything about Iran at that point. The Israeli counterstrike will have left Iran a howling radioactive wasteland.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Wow Israel/Palestine and Iran get destroyed in the same day...what would we have to talk about on Languish after that?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on September 27, 2009, 10:46:11 PM
Wow Israel/Palestine and Iran get destroyed in the same day...what would we have to talk about on Languish after that?
Anime and the American Civil War :)
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

The Euros would be crowing.  They don't really give a fuck about the Palestinians, they'd be happy to see those naughty Jews taken down a peg.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Agelastus

India and Pakistan, and how long before they shared the same fate as Israel and Iran.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

KRonn

I guess talks with Iran are supposed to happen Oct 1 over the recent disclosure of a newly disclosed secret facility. So of course, Iran does these launches to spite and intimidate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33041226/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

Ahead of talks, Iran tests long-range missile
Weapon reportedly capable of striking Israel, U.S. bases in Mideast

TEHRAN - Iran tested its longest-range missiles Monday, capping two days of war games meant to show the country is ready for any military threat at a time when it is under intense international pressure to fully disclose its nuclear activities.

Valmy

Quote from: Agelastus on September 28, 2009, 07:14:12 AM
India and Pakistan, and how long before they shared the same fate as Israel and Iran.

Yeah I just don't see that getting much play.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grallon

Quote from: KRonn on September 28, 2009, 10:15:58 AM

TEHRAN - Iran tested its longest-range missiles Monday, capping two days of war games meant to show the country is ready for any military threat at a time when it is under intense international pressure to fully disclose its nuclear activities.

They'll end up with nukes mark my words - just like the pakis.  Nobody has the balls to take them down.  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel