And we're back!

Main Menu

The McFarthest spot

Started by Brazen, September 24, 2009, 10:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

The garbon smiley doesn't become you.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zoupa

You're the one that's irrelevant my dear, what with the one-trick pony thing you got going.

Plus you never were amusing.

So you really don't bring much to the forum do you, apart from a place to plug your game mods.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zoupa

That only work when I do it, pumpkin.

garbon