News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elon Musk: Always A Douche

Started by garbon, July 15, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I think I'm adopting this Pelosi approach to all this nonsense.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/nancy-pelosi-cnn-jake-tapper-trump-harris-b2618714.html

Quote'Why would you even cover that?' Pelosi snaps at CNN's Jake Tapper over Trump's comments about Harris

During The Lead on Tuesday night, Jake Tapper triggered the Democratic lawmaker by playing a clip of Trump accusing Kamala Harris of having more "cognitive problems" than President Joe Biden.

"Why would you even cover that?" Pelosi fired back. "This is a person who is not on the level. He is their nominee for president. He is incompetent."

Pelosi hit out at Trump over the comments – and at Tapper for amplifying them.

"Let's not even talk about the silliness of it all, and the weirdness of it all and the assault on women that it is. We're not going to talk issues. Incompetent," she fumed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

She's right. Trump's comments are always news, they're rarely newsworthy - and editorial functions in the press should be making that distinction.
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 26, 2024, 01:52:37 PMShe's right. Trump's comments are always news, they're rarely newsworthy - and editorial functions in the press should be making that distinction.

Indeed. They have already won them the 2016 election, let's not gift him the 2024 one as well.