News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Littering

Started by Admiral Yi, September 24, 2009, 04:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your position.

I'll fuck up any bitch that tries to stop me.
3 (5.2%)
I litter, but on the sly when no one is watching.
8 (13.8%)
Don't litter, leave others alone.
37 (63.8%)
I wreak vengence on anyone who litters.
8 (13.8%)
I Jaron, but only Jaron when I see others Jaroning.
2 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Admiral Yi

Sheilbh

Don't litter.  Silently judge all who do ^_^
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

People who litter have no human dignity or self respect so why waste time on them?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

I give people shit for littering, but generally only people I know.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

I wreaked vengence one time on a Chinese delivery guy who tossed his cigarette pack.  If it had been a brother I would have gone the Shelf route.

Grey Fox

MURDER BONER!

I scream that sometimes when Paintballing.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Richard Hakluyt

Litterlouts should be strangled with a silken bowstring; so that, like the Ottomans, their ultimate demise is assured.

Warspite

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 24, 2009, 04:22:13 PM
Don't litter.  Silently judge all who do ^_^

This is the British way.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Drakken

Littering is men's god-given right to define the borders of his territory how he sees it fit.

Josquius

I generally only litter biodegradable stuff with some exceptions. I feel less bad about littering in a shitty built up part of a town than the country and when drunk beer containers go anywhere.
██████
██████
██████

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

DisturbedPervert

I don't litter but it's not worth saying anything to people you don't know.  The ghost of the Crying Indian will get them in their sleep.

Monoriu

But that's not always possible.  As my wife's policy seems to be "don't litter, but I'll stare at you and talk about it to ensure that everybody near the scene knows that it's you". 

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on September 24, 2009, 07:06:17 PM

But that's not always possible.  As my wife's policy seems to be "don't litter, but I'll stare at you and talk about it to ensure that everybody near the scene knows that it's you".
Does you wife look anything like the cigarette lady in Kung Fu Hustle?