and the horse you rode in on

PRC

It's on for $9.99 again right now.

I'm thinking about buying...

sbr

Quote from: PRC on June 05, 2009, 07:45:41 PM
It's on for $9.99 again right now.

I'm thinking about buying...
Me too.  This is starting to piss me off, I keep buying these games because they are so cheap but don't know if I will ever have time to play them.

Norgy

How much time can you buy for 9.99?

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

vinraith

FWIW this is a huge and very entertaining game. I got my $30 out of it and then some (~45 hours of play, and I'm not finished with my first game). For $10 it's a steal.

PRC

I picked it up as well.  Interesting game so far, I love the graphics.  Started out with a Warrior for my first game but Mage looks fun and I might switch to that role before getting to far with the Warrior.

sbr

Quote from: PRC on June 08, 2009, 09:59:55 AM
I picked it up as well.  Interesting game so far, I love the graphics.  Started out with a Warrior for my first game but Mage looks fun and I might switch to that role before getting to far with the Warrior.
I started with a Mage and got my ass kicked too many times in the beginning so I switched to a Warrior.  Are Mages that hard or do I just suck?

I am having fun with it though,

Ancient Demon

Quote from: sbr on June 08, 2009, 06:55:51 PM
Quote from: PRC on June 08, 2009, 09:59:55 AM
I started with a Mage and got my ass kicked too many times in the beginning so I switched to a Warrior.  Are Mages that hard or do I just suck?

I am having fun with it though,

I'm playing a mage and I don't find it too hard.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Syt

It appears a sequel is underway:
King's Bounty: Armored Princess

At first glance it looks like more of the same, which isn't really too bad.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.