Do you prefer to jump the shark or have the shark jump you?

Started by Slargos, September 19, 2009, 02:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

As you typed this useless thread out, a nigger stole another one of your white women. What are YOU going to do about it? Master race, my ass.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Slargos

Quote from: Jaron on September 19, 2009, 02:53:17 PM
As you typed this useless thread out, a nigger stole another one of your white women. What are YOU going to do about it? Master race, my ass.

Nothing.

The people who willingly consort with these subhumans probably had defective genes in the first place. The white race shall be distilled into a hard white core of superior stock, and it will emerge as the rulers of the brownish sludge that will be the result of your filthy behaviour.  :P

Fireblade

Quote from: Slargos on September 19, 2009, 03:08:03 PM
Quote from: Jaron on September 19, 2009, 02:53:17 PM

Nothing.

The people who willingly consort with these subhumans probably had defective genes in the first place. The white race shall be distilled into a hard white core of superior stock, and it will emerge as the rulers of the brownish sludge that will be the result of your filthy behaviour.  :P

White Power, Slargos!

Grinning_Colossus

At first I thought The Brain started this thread.

I once encountered a website that explained how to jump dolphins which I can try to find for you, although I'm not sure how much of it would carry over.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on September 19, 2009, 04:06:44 PM
I once encountered a website that explained how to jump dolphins which I can try to find for you, although I'm not sure how much of it would carry over.

I remember that site.  They removed it from the internet.

garbon

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 19, 2009, 04:23:57 PM
I remember that site.  They removed it from the internet.

It still exists as a text file on nifty, I think.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Mr.Penguin

Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.