Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

Quote from: Drakken on September 24, 2009, 09:27:08 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2009, 09:23:27 AM
Quote from: PDH on September 24, 2009, 09:20:56 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:19:00 AM
:bleeding:
You are allowed to kick him in the nuts, Ed will give you his turn.

Ladies first. I am a gentleman after all.

I always approve of women violently hitting my nuts.

In fact, you can give her your turn too, if you are so gentlemanly. :perv:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You have that fetish?
I want my mother fucking points!

charliebear

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2009, 09:28:52 AM

But anyway my wife says she decided to go for me because when talking she realized I had 'this quality and that one and so forth' she was looking for so she went for it.  She never said 'Oh we just clicked' because, you know, I am not really somebody who just clicks with people I warm up over time.  Demanding I just click or have chemistry with somebody instantly was like asking me to sprout wings and fly.  It was just a constant source of annoyance for me.  Fortunately there are a few women out there who are not into instant gratification and have a little patience.

That's very sweet.  There's a lot to be said for chemistry, but there's more to be said for taking time and discovering wonderful qualities about your partner.

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2009, 09:35:29 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2009, 09:33:30 AM
2) The first Emperor of Rome was ____________?

I bet almost all of them would say 'Julius Caesar' :weep:
Just the "right" answer to that question would lead to a 50 page long thread on Languish...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Drakken

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:34:28 AM
Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2009, 09:16:35 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:14:57 AM
Man, that is one ugly website.

We men prefer function over form. -_-

But yeah what is up with all the ads and the nasty lavender color?  It should be something macho.

It looks like too much of a clusterfuck.

It's probably on purpose to repel women as much as possible so that they don't come to scry them.  :D

Drakken

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:36:29 AM
Quote from: Drakken on September 24, 2009, 09:27:08 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2009, 09:23:27 AM
Quote from: PDH on September 24, 2009, 09:20:56 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:19:00 AM
:bleeding:
You are allowed to kick him in the nuts, Ed will give you his turn.

Ladies first. I am a gentleman after all.

I always approve of women violently hitting my nuts.

In fact, you can give her your turn too, if you are so gentlemanly. :perv:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You have that fetish?

No, but I can pretend to for a while. :perv:  :P

Korea

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2009, 09:32:10 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
I don't think that I tested Ide. Or if I did I did it without realizing. I just thought this is fun and then it progressed from there. :huh:

Yeah that is what I was getting at.  Women do not usually go out seeking men thinking of ways to test them.

Okay, gotcha. I think you're right. I can't think of any women that I know that seek to test their men. Unless you count their men meeting certain standards. Like must be certain age, drive certain car, can't be hotter then me, etc.
I want my mother fucking points!

Ed Anger

FAIL. They fail the test and die a virgin. Mystery the seduction community douchebag says so.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:38:40 AM
Okay, gotcha. I think you're right. I can't think of any women that I know that seek to test their men. Unless you count their men meeting certain standards. Like must be certain age, drive certain car, can't be hotter then me, etc.

That is not the sort of testing Drakken is talking about I think.  It is testing subconciously to see if he is going to be a strong protector and will stand up for himself.  To check to see if he is a doormat or if he will not put up with your bullcrap.  At least that is the impression I got when I was reading the Seduction stuff.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2009, 09:32:10 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
I don't think that I tested Ide. Or if I did I did it without realizing. I just thought this is fun and then it progressed from there. :huh:

Yeah that is what I was getting at.  Women do not usually go out seeking men thinking of ways to test them.

I'm 37, drive a Dodge Challenger and have thinning hair. Wanna fuck?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2009, 09:41:25 AM

That is not the sort of testing Drakken is talking about I think.  It is testing subconciously to see if he is going to be a strong protector and will stand up for himself.  To check to see if he is a doormat or if he will not put up with your bullcrap.  At least that is the impression I got when I was reading the Seduction stuff.

That's the gist of it, yeah.

It's more like seizing up who your potential mate is and if he is up to what you instinctively want.

Creating situations artificially and on purpose to test out how someone will react is called "shit-testing".

Drakken

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2009, 09:40:50 AM

FAIL. They fail the test and die a virgin. Mystery the seduction community douchebag says so.

Yeah, some "peacocking" clothings are a very weird and a little creepy. But I can't see myself stroding around in that. :lol:

PDH

Great, the seduction community is a bunch of amateur selfish-gene idiots too...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Malthus

Quote from: Drakken on September 24, 2009, 09:44:27 AM

Yeah, "peacocking" is a very weird and creepy behavior. I can't see myself stroding around in that. :lol:

I hate to see anyone stroding.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: PDH on September 24, 2009, 09:44:44 AM
Great, the seduction community is a bunch of amateur selfish-gene idiots too...

Can I blame them on Dawkins?  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius