CdM has a long lost Turkish twin brother

Started by Viking, September 10, 2009, 05:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

http://todayszaman.com/tz-web/news-186555-news-briefs.html

QuotePolice raid fake Big Brother house in Beykoz

İSTANBUL Gendarmerie teams on Monday raided a detached house in the Beykoz district, where nine young women were kept for two months by being told that they were taking part in the popular reality show "Big Brother."

Teams arrested a man in the house during the evening raid, while the nine young women -- one of whom is reported to be 16 -- were taken to the police department to testify. The women said they had been told they were participants of the show and that under the show's rules they could have no contact with anybody outside the house. They said they were not allowed to leave the house after they realized that the setup was fake. An investigation has been launched into the incident. 

This has to be about the stupidest way to get peeping tom pics of reasonable hot women.  But then again CdM needs no reason.

And to address the "This thread is useless without pics" crowd.

nice legs...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

:lol: Awesome idea. Typical BB contestants would fall for it easily too.... You could even have the weekly events be of a pervy nature.
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Typical Languish. I post a story about a horrible event of kidnapping and we get the "hmmm maybe I should try it that way next time" comments...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DisturbedPervert

That seems like a lot of work.  He must have had some sort of pay web site he was broadcasting them on.