Pranknet exposed

Started by Ed Anger, August 05, 2009, 07:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2009, 06:18:50 PM
Quote from: Caliga on September 09, 2009, 06:18:06 PM
:huh: MB made the mom comment, not me man.

My evil cloaks itself.

You're like an on-line ventriloquist.  Though would that make Caliga the dummy?  ;)

DontSayBanana

Am I the only one that appreciates the irony of how Malik is claiming to "perform a kind of public service" with the aid of a child rapist and a would-be child rapist?
Experience bij!

Caliga

Sex offenders are pretty much banned from doing much of anything else, so it's good that this clever young shut-in put them to use serving society.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I don't have asperger's.  My new diagnosis is schizotypal personality disorder.   :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Razgovory on September 11, 2009, 08:53:49 AM
I don't have asperger's.  My new diagnosis is schizotypal personality disorder.   :)

Which still fits under our umbrella of "crazy motherfucker who won't leave his house." But we love ya anyway. :hug:
Experience bij!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on September 11, 2009, 08:53:49 AM
schizotypal

Had some of that at the Hofbrauhaus a couple weeks ago.  Went perfect with a fresh Maerzen.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017