The Vienna Cannibals in the Languish Football League (FOF2007)

Started by Syt, September 05, 2009, 02:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Goddamit, close game against the Albertans. And WTF a 192 yard pass? WTB defense

Syt

Quote from: Tamas on September 07, 2009, 11:15:51 AM
Goddamit, close game against the Albertans. And WTF a 192 yard pass? WTB defense

Psst: That's total for the game, not one pass.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on September 07, 2009, 11:42:28 AM
Quote from: Tamas on September 07, 2009, 11:15:51 AM

Psst: That's total for the game, not one pass.

:xD: I thought I remember wrong that it was way longer than the entire pitch :D

Tamas

Barrister

Meh.

Regular season is where it's at.  Then the Barristers will pummell their opponents wit their cutting wit and use of precedent. :D
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Although it's only preseason, it's always satisfying to beat the Barristers, especially after the beating their owner once put on me at NCAA.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Grey Fox

Finally someone that isn't Matt Stover got some points on the scoreboard for the Foxes.

I know none of these players. In 1995, I was 11. I didn't understand english back then.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I hope to post some updates this weekend.

Though I consider switching to Maximum Football 2010 which looks "a bit" more accessible.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

PDH

Quote from: Syt on September 11, 2009, 09:06:28 AM
I hope to post some updates this weekend.

Though I consider switching to Maximum Football 2010 which looks "a bit" more accessible.
The Wyoming Klingers!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 11, 2009, 08:04:22 PM

Texas Frogs 10, Rhode Island Timmays 35. DE Bruce Smith gives Texas offense headaches.

Bruce Smith was a beast!

The reason I like playing old seasons (I'm about to start a 1976 game with the Pirates in OOTP) is that it gives me incentive to look up players from not today and learn about them. :)
—Stephen Jay Gould

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Syt on September 11, 2009, 11:13:24 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 11, 2009, 08:04:22 PM

Texas Frogs 10, Rhode Island Timmays 35. DE Bruce Smith gives Texas offense headaches.

Bruce Smith was a beast!

The reason I like playing old seasons (I'm about to start a 1976 game with the Pirates in OOTP) is that it gives me incentive to look up players from not today and learn about them. :)
:o You never heard of Bruce Smith!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point