N Korea 'in final uranium phase'

Started by jimmy olsen, September 03, 2009, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Jaron on September 04, 2009, 12:30:59 AM
Quote from: Queequeg on September 04, 2009, 12:29:39 AM
Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 11:17:25 PM
It is time to invade North Korea.
Their military is going to collapse worst than Saddam's army in 1991.
Even if they lost the war in a week, they'd still flatten Seoul and launch at Tokyo.  Totally unacceptable.

Is sitting by doing nothing out of fear of losing Tokyo/Seoul acceptable? I'd rather lose one or two cities than give these gooks another bartering chip on the table of world diplomacy.

While I agree with your sentiment, I definitively don't think the lost of two major asian cities is an acceptable collateral damage.

Think of the little world economy, if you don't think of the children.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on September 03, 2009, 08:16:35 PMThink of all the shiny new military toys that could be developed!

I'd rather the Japanese concentrate on developing sexbot technology.

DisturbedPervert

Can the North Koreans even fit nukes on those Dong missiles of theirs?  If not Japan isn't in much real danger.

Siege

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 04, 2009, 12:46:03 AM
Can the North Koreans even fit nukes on those Dong missiles of theirs?  If not Japan isn't in much real danger.

Last unintelligent report I saw said yes, they can.

So sorry.

Razgovory

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 04, 2009, 12:46:03 AM

That's a shame.  I doubt they have any nuclear weapons that they can launch.  Against Japan the best they can do is launch ballistic missiles.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Raz, you are behind.

They can fuck Japan, make no mistake.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Siege on September 04, 2009, 12:52:55 AM
Raz, you are behind.

They've been training Giant Squid for exactly that purpose.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Siege

To rape poor japanese school girls?

You have been seing too much anime!!!!

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on September 04, 2009, 12:52:55 AM
Raz, you are behind.

There is a difference between a nuclear weapon you test and one that's small enough to fit in the nose cone of missile.  Due to their inability to successfully build a working prototype I doubt very much they can launch a nuke.  A more likely use would be leave them behind retreating NK formations and explode them as ROK/US forces pass by.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Queequeg on September 04, 2009, 12:29:39 AM
Even if they lost the war in a week, they'd still flatten Seoul and launch at Tokyo.  Totally unacceptable.

Hush, man. Remember, tactics are not "manly enough" for Siege.

Siege, they've got so many traditional ballistics pointed towards Seoul that they'd never need to use a nuke. Even if half of the stuff hit, the effect would be remarkably like the Dresden bombing in WW2.
Experience bij!