News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I am disapointed in Obama

Started by Razgovory, September 06, 2009, 09:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I was led to believe we were electing a tyrannical God-King who would destroy America.  For a black not-really black supremacist and Christian cultist/Muslim foreigner he has been distressingly moderate.  I was hoping for a Ruby Ridge once a week and a Waco every other month.  Not only has he failed to put right wingers in concentration camps but actually made them crazier.   :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

Eddie Teach

So I'm disappointed he hasn't passed health care, Faeelin's disappointed he hasn't repealed DADT, you're disappointed he hasn't put right-wingers in camps, Garbon's disappointed he hasn't gotten his chocolate milk, Guller's curiosity has been left unsatisfied(presumably). Wonder who is happy with Obama.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

I am disappointed in your spelling in the thread title.  Timmay.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 06, 2009, 10:21:16 PM
Wonder who is happy with Obama.

I am, mainly because he infuriates the GOPtards and Hansies more than Clinton ever could.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2009, 10:26:58 PM
Wonder who is happy with Obama.

I am, mainly because he infuriates the GOPtards and Hansies more than Clinton ever could.
That and voting for him makes you feel less guilty about all those darkies you put away.

Obama's going to end up in jail too, you know.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Habbaku

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2009, 10:26:20 PM

Raz doesn't even know the difference between "to" and "too," so I think it's unfair to expect him to get a title correct.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2009, 10:26:20 PM

The extra P is optional.  Anyway, I'm surprised you would be disapointed in me in the first place.  You don't even like me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 06, 2009, 10:11:30 PM
Wait for the second term.

Easy for you to say.  You live in Thailand where elections are overturned with tanks.  When Rick Perry suggested that Texas might have to leave the Union Obama should have marched an army in with the objective of capturing and hanging the governor. 

Faeelin

Quote from: Razgovory on September 06, 2009, 11:18:20 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 06, 2009, 10:11:30 PM
Wait for the second term.

Easy for you to say.  You live in Thailand where elections are overturned with tanks.  When Rick Perry suggested that Texas might have to leave the Union Obama should have marched an army in with the objective of capturing and hanging the governor.

http://www.amazon.com/State-Disobedience-Tom-Kratman/dp/0743499204/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252297150&sr=8-1

Razgovory

A shame the South can't rise and be crushed again.

garbon

So I'm disappointed he hasn't passed health care, Faeelin's disappointed he hasn't repealed DADT, you're disappointed he hasn't put right-wingers in camps, Garbon's disappointed he hasn't gotten his chocolate milk, Guller's curiosity has been left unsatisfied(presumably). Wonder who is happy with Obama.

How could I be disappointed?  If anything, his incompetent bumbling is better than I could have realistically hoped for.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Hansmeister

I am, since he's proven to be a disaster for the Democrats.  He's Jimmy Carter redux.

Josquius

Obama is a white guy with a Kenyan nose.

And big ears.
██████
██████
██████