News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STALKER games

Started by Caliga, September 18, 2009, 11:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Gives an unrealistic image of the effects of ionizing radiation.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: The Brain on September 18, 2009, 05:45:17 PM
Gives an unrealistic image of the effects of ionizing radiation.
Well, that settles it.  NOT BUYING.  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Habbaku on September 18, 2009, 12:41:20 PM

I got a harness with the intention of trying to walk the cat and ended up with the same results.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lucidor

Quote from: Caliga on September 18, 2009, 11:22:34 AM
Are these games any good?  I've been wanting to play a shooter type game lately and am into the whole survival horror/urban exploration theme.
I'd recomend it. I got the impression weapons were a bit underpowered. Normally it takes a few AK rounds to bring someone down, if I remember right.

I Killed Kenny

I hate having to walk back to the base every hour or so... why don't we have auto travel?

Lucidor

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on September 19, 2009, 11:16:14 AM
I hate having to walk back to the base every hour or so... why don't we have auto travel?
That would be nice, yes. In Oblivion, you at least get some skills in athletics and acrobatics running and jumping all the way back to town... :D

Pishtaco

The first game has a superb atmosphere and is absolutely worth buying for that, despite being a bit ropey in other ways. You will get some survival horror out of it, and a little urban exploration in one of the levels.