News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Think of the children! WTF Edition

Started by Zanza, August 26, 2009, 12:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

I've heard of anal beer bongs, but only as being used by world-class idiots that even the stoner crowd look down on. Vodka tampons is a new one to me, though.
Experience bij!

Syt

There was an article once about a guy who had alcohol poisoning from a wine enema. Seemingly the intestines can take up the alcohol pretty quickly.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

Quote from: Syt on August 26, 2009, 02:17:27 PM
There was an article once about a guy who had alcohol poisoning from a wine enema. Seemingly the intestines can take up the alcohol pretty quickly.

http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2007-13.html

Quote(21 May 2004, Texas) Michael was an alcoholic. And not an ordinary alcoholic, but an alcoholic who liked to take his liquor, well, rectally. His wife said he was "addicted to enemas" and often used alcohol in this manner. The result was the same: inebriation.

The machine shop owner couldn't imbibe alcohol by mouth due to a painful throat ailment, so he elected to receive his favourite beverage via enema. And tonight, Michael was in for one hell of a party. Two 1.5 litre bottles of sherry, more than 100 fluid ounces, right up the old address!

When the rest of us have had enough, we either stop drinking or pass out. When Michael had had enough (and subsequently passed out) the alcohol remaining in his rectal cavity continued to be absorbed. The next morning, Michael was dead.

The 58-year-old did a pretty good job of embalming himself. According to toxicology reports, his blood alcohol level was 0.47%.

Josquius

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on August 26, 2009, 01:12:54 PM
Here's two doctors explaining this on what appears to be one of those day time tv shows for paranoid housewives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhrpBNuB1o

hmm...if it were not for the horriblness of shoving stuff up my arse I'd be tempted.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on August 26, 2009, 02:24:19 PM
Here's two doctors explaining this on what appears to be one of those day time tv shows for paranoid housewives

hmm...if it were not for the horriblness of shoving stuff up my arse I'd be tempted.
An unwise admission to make.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: The Larch on August 26, 2009, 02:23:52 PM
Quote from: Syt on August 26, 2009, 02:17:27 PM

http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2007-13.html

Well, I do love a good sherry up the ass around the holidays.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 26, 2009, 03:23:40 PM

He's already on record about sucking his own dick in the off off topic thread. I need no further ammunition.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Warspite

Jesus, in my day, we just got drunk. The normal way. With cups. No sticking bottles up our arses or anything.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 26, 2009, 03:44:02 PM

He's already on record about sucking his own dick in the off off topic thread. I need no further ammunition.

:o
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Maximus

He could combine the two and drink the alcohol.

Savonarola

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 26, 2009, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 26, 2009, 03:44:02 PM

:o

I had no idea Ron Jeremy posted on this forum either.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Jaron

The closest we ever had was KAP.

Rest in pieces, sir.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Quote from: Iormlund on August 26, 2009, 01:04:52 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 26, 2009, 12:45:32 PM
I think these kids are doing it wrong.  They're using the wrong holes.

Yep. When your kid is inserting alcohol in his anus, you've failed as a parent.

Not if you are an Aztec. :P

Josquius

That the insta-high into your blood stream is good but shoving stuff up your arse somewhat spoils me trying that?

QuoteHe's already on record about sucking his own dick in the off off topic thread. I need no further ammunition.
I never said I would, just presented the question. It was in some context or other...Cats I think.
██████
██████
██████