[Jew] Need a thread for Jew news and topics.

Started by Martinus, August 24, 2009, 03:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

Quote from: Siege on August 24, 2009, 11:47:08 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 24, 2009, 11:41:27 PM
If Mart is gay then why doesn't he have anal sex?

Because it hurts?

I had a mothefucker stick his finger in my ass for the medical for sniper school, and it hurt like shit.
And that was not the first time I had that done to me.
When you are in the infantry, fingers come into your ass every 6 months.

LOL

Siege

Well, if you want to keep your phase 2 medical up to date to go to the diferent Army schools (Sniper, Ranger, Airborne, Air Assault, Master Breacher, Jump Master, HALO high-altitud-low-opening, etc.) you have no choice.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Fireblade

Quote from: Neil on August 24, 2009, 08:44:50 PM
1)  Martinus is a Russian.
2)  Not really rich.  Comfortably middle class.
3)  There is some doubt as to whether Martinus is actually a lawyer.
4)  I'll give you this one.
5)  And this one.
6)  Not definitive.  He could also be an Arab, a black, a Scandinavian or a Slav.
7)  Hard to say.  The only Poles I know are those around here.  Sahib and Sapura are both more intelligent than Martinus.

Allow me to defend my thesis:

1. Even so, being a Russian and being a Jew are not mutually exclusive ;)
2. You should see my MSN conversations with him after he goes shopping. "LOL I am eating imported rock Maine lobster tails in a light caviar-truffle butter sauce with a side of Arugula and Mongolian goat cheese with a bottle of 1919 Chateau Lafitte. Am I prestigious?" Nigga eats like that every goddamn day.
3. Excellent point. Hortlund also claimed to be a lawyer, yet my grasp of legal matters was far superior to his. I strongly suspect both of them went to some weird European style community college, and their "law degrees" are really some certificate that they are eligible to fetch coffee for real lawyers. However, Martinus has also shown me his name on his law company's website. It was all in Polack, so of course I couldn't read that "gzgzg gzgzgz gzgzgzgz" shit, so until proven otherwise, he's a lawyer.
6. Martinus does have big thick nigger lips. However, he also has a huge nose. And you know what OTHER ethnicity has big noses...
7. Huh, I thought sahib was a wop, so I never bothered to read his posts. And sapura? You've got to be kidding, dude's IQ was about as smart as a prairie nigger at 2am after a Listerine bender.

Martinus

Octavian

Quote from: Siege on August 24, 2009, 11:47:08 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 24, 2009, 11:41:27 PM
If Mart is gay then why doesn't he have anal sex?

Because it hurts?

I had a mothefucker stick his finger in my ass for the medical for sniper school, and it hurt like shit.
And that was not the first time I had that done to me.
When you are in the infantry, fingers come into your ass every 6 months.

The jew thread just turned into another gay thread  :(
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Richard Hakluyt

It makes a change from the ACW hijack. Perhaps all Jewish threads should be hijacked with gay stuff and vice versa in future.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Richard Hakluyt

My nomination for a very difficult to hijack thread........."Was Judah P Benjamin Gay?"

Sheilbh

Quote from: Malthus on August 24, 2009, 04:01:23 PM
And the "converting to Judaism" thread is now all about the Nicean Creed
:mmm:  Church Fathers hijack.
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

I hate that Americans have made Arigula posh, by renaming it Arigula.  In this country it's called 'Rocket' and it used to be called that in the US :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Viking

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 25, 2009, 02:45:13 AM
My nomination for a very difficult to hijack thread........."Was Judah P Benjamin Gay?"

I see your ghey ACW thread and raise you church father.

"Did St. Augustine make Judah P Benjamin Gay?"
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Viking on August 25, 2009, 06:20:48 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 25, 2009, 02:45:13 AM

I see your ghey ACW thread and raise you church father.

"Did St. Augustine make Judah P Benjamin Gay?"

Augustine was clearly influential in Oliver Cromwell's gayness.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jos Theelen

Is this Jew news? Or is it anti-semitic news?

QuoteIf you miss me at the back of the bus, you won't find me nowhere. Come on over to the front of the bus, I'll be sittin' right there.

That was the theme song that African-Americans sang during the 1955 Montgomery, Alabama, bus boycott in their successful attempt to integrate that city's public transportation system. More than a half-a-century later, thousands of miles away, Israel's haredi community is trying to resegregate a bus system - not along racial but sexual lines.

Recently, the press carried a story about a woman who was beaten on a Jerusalem bus for refusing to move to the rear to make way for one of the male travelers. Miriam Shear, an Orthodox Jew, reported that she rides the bus daily to pray at the Western Wall at sunrise. While the bus line she travels is not defined as "sex-segregated," the custom, primarily since the majority of travelers are haredim has been that women usually sit in the back, while men sit in the front.

In a recent interview, Shear reports: "Every two or three days, someone would tell me to sit in the back. I was always polite and said: 'No, this is not synagogue. I am not going to sit in the back.'"

Shear then goes on to report how on one morning a man got onto the bus and demanded her seat, even though there were other empty ones - both in the front and in the back of the bus. When Shear refused to get up, the man said: "I am not asking you - I'm telling you," at which point he spat at her. She was cursed, slapped and beaten - with nary an objection by others on the bus, including the cowardly bus driver.

Martinus

Valmy

Quote from: Jos Theelen on August 25, 2009, 06:38:53 AM
Is this Jew news? Or is it anti-semitic news?

Middle Eastern news. ;)

The Israelis are starting to fit in nicely.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."