The Wide, Wide World of Apple

Started by Barrister, August 24, 2009, 01:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

The iPhone 6S looks great. Me want.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Monoriu

Quote from: Liep on September 09, 2015, 02:12:59 PM
The iPhone 6S looks great. Me want.

I don't.  I have a 6 plus and I am happy.  See no particular reason to buy another one. 

Monoriu

We maybe interested in the ipad pro though.  Wife uses ipad to watch videos at home.  Could use a bigger screen.

At this rate I'll probably own more Apple products than BB  :blush:

Liep

Quote from: Monoriu on September 10, 2015, 10:08:50 AM
We maybe interested in the ipad pro though.  Wife uses ipad to watch videos at home.  Could use a bigger screen.

At this rate I'll probably own more Apple products than BB  :blush:

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Monoriu

I love Microsoft myself.  The only Apple thing I really like is itunes, so I use iPod and iPhone.  Wife is a Apple fanboy though, and has iMac, iWatch, iPhone, iPod, iPad, mini-iPad, and that mouse thing that doesn't look like a mouse and can't be used like a mouse. 

As for me, Windows >>>>>>>>>>>>> MacOS  :bowler:

DontSayBanana

Funny part is "live photos" looks suspiciously like a feature from the Blackberry Z10.
Experience bij!

Liep

Quote from: Monoriu on September 10, 2015, 08:51:06 PMThe only Apple thing I really like is itunes

This is the worst thing you have ever said.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Liep on September 11, 2015, 09:40:20 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on September 10, 2015, 08:51:06 PMThe only Apple thing I really like is itunes

Nah, not by a long ways.  Were you hanging around for the student protests in HK over universal suffrage?
Experience bij!

Monoriu

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 12, 2015, 08:53:30 AM
Quote from: Liep on September 11, 2015, 09:40:20 AM

Nah, not by a long ways.  Were you hanging around for the student protests in HK over universal suffrage?

I am more than willing to discuss that topic with you, but I suggest that we do so outside this thread  ;)

garbon

I don't think he wanted to 'discuss' that topic. Just using it as clear proof that Liep was incorrect in his appleheadness.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Duque de Bragança

I'll stay with iOS 7.1.2 for the time being.  :showoff:

Josephus

Quote from: Caliga on September 17, 2015, 09:45:42 AM
iOS 9 just came out. :cool:

Upgraded my iphone 6 to IOS 9, though there's nothing on it I think I'd ever really use.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Liep

Goddamn apple.dk making me wait 2 weeks to buy the 6s+