The Wide, Wide World of Apple

Started by Barrister, August 24, 2009, 01:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: DGuller on August 05, 2011, 03:15:36 PM
The deed has been done.  :ph34r: Yesterday, in fact.  If I will become more annoying in a couple of days, you will know what's behind it.  :Embarrass:

:yeah:

Don't worry - you have to buy a Mac in order to get really annoying.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DontSayBanana

I just received an iPod as an early birthday present that I'm particularly excited about. :blush:
Experience bij!

DGuller

I got a package today.  :) I was amazed at how thin and light it was, even the whole package was maybe half an inch in height.  I didn't expect it to be that light.  Then I unpacked it and found out that it was just the leather case, the iPad itself was still in Alaska.  :mad:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on August 09, 2011, 03:14:56 AM
Alaska?

It's America's 49th state, but that's not important right now.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

My iPad 2 is out for delivery now.  Later today, my life officially begins.  Everything before then was just practice.  :worthy:

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on August 10, 2011, 08:19:57 AM
My iPad 2 is out for delivery now.  Later today, my life officially begins.  Everything before then was just practice.  :worthy:

:huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Just wait until he tries to type on it.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 10, 2011, 08:36:51 AM

I like the iPad's soft keyboard.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Guess what I'm typing this post on? :w00t: That's right, my work PC.  But same time tomorrow, I could be typing it on my iPad 2.  :yeah:

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 10, 2011, 08:36:51 AM

I certainly don't see anything wrong with the iPad but playing with angry birds on a larger screen is hardly a pivotal moment in one's life.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

:huh: Apples products are not just about the screen, they're about a way of life, a much more profound way that people who don't own Apple products understand.

garbon

DGuller

Sigh, Beeb, they just don't understand.  :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on August 10, 2011, 10:34:46 AM
Sigh, Beeb, they just don't understand.  :(

Go back to humping Triple Stackers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive