Blackwater tied to CIA assassination plot

Started by jimmy olsen, August 20, 2009, 09:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

HVC

Not cool enough. you need a gentlemans cane that shots out poison gas, or a wrist watch witha  hidden garrat line.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

BuddhaRhubarb

It's only an assassination if the person being killed is important enough to merit the term when they are killed or there is an attempt. otherwise it's murder. ie: Castro supposedly has had many assassination attempts on his person, but has +2 luck against assassination. Ed Anger killing Timmy and burying his corpse in Cal's backyard is a simple murder. :contract:
:p

MadBurgerMaker

QuoteNot cool enough. you need a gentlemans cane that shots out poison gas, or a wrist watch witha  hidden garrat line.

Okay, but only if we can also have Oddjob bowler hats.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 20, 2009, 11:08:33 AM
CIA can't do shit.

Yes, they can.  You just don't hear about a lot of the stuff they do.

I know: things :shifty:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on August 20, 2009, 11:00:50 AM
It almost seems like they're the goons hired by the government to do the dirty business for them.

I think that is their official charter.  What's the problem? 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Who cares? The US government chose to officially endorse torture. That's a bigger deal.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Scipio

Quote from: The Brain on August 20, 2009, 12:20:02 PM
Who cares? The US government chose to officially endorse torture. That's a bigger deal.
I can't believe that I agree with The Brain. :cry:
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

The Brain

Quote from: Scipio on August 20, 2009, 12:22:23 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 20, 2009, 12:20:02 PM
I can't believe that I agree with The Brain. :cry:

I can change for you. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on August 20, 2009, 12:16:49 PM
It almost seems like they're the goons hired by the government to do the dirty business for them.

The problem is that there is a good reason we don't want our government to do dirty business, in spirit and not just in letter.

Valmy

Dirty deeds done outrageously expensively?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on August 20, 2009, 12:36:10 PM

The problem is that there is a good reason we don't want our government to do dirty business, in spirit and not just in letter.

Personally I don't see why the US government would need someone to do thinks like run child prostitution rings.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Alcibiades

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on August 20, 2009, 12:03:10 PM
Ed Anger killing Timmy and burying his corpse in Cal's backyard is a simple murder. :contract:

Dude, wtf, OPSEC.  :ultra:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Admiral Yi

Are you against all black ops?

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 20, 2009, 12:50:18 PM
Are you against all black ops?
Against all black ops that the government is prohibited from conducting.