Previous topic - Next topic

If you like it, why?

Yes
4 (17.4%)
No
19 (82.6%)

Total Members Voted: 23

DontSayBanana

Interesting fact: I got a fortune cookie a week or two ago with the usual "Learn Chinese" section on the back.

bing = disease.

True story.
Experience bij!

derspiess

I changed my default to Bing at work; so far I'm liking it.  Results tend to be more relevant & less repetitive.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Do like the birds eye view option....just tried it after seeing this thread.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

BuddhaRhubarb

why? Their ads make me want to avoid it like the plague. I plan to never ever use it, not once. despite having hotmail as my main email, and seeing it all the time.
:p

Valmy

I will use Google until I have a compelling reason to do otherwise.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Monoriu

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 18, 2009, 09:53:11 PM
Interesting fact: I got a fortune cookie a week or two ago with the usual "Learn Chinese" section on the back.

bing = disease.

True story.

Yeah, that's true. 

Jos Theelen

Maybe.
I use clusty, which gathers the results of other search machines and cluster them. So I could use it indirectly. I voted no.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Razgovory on August 18, 2009, 06:08:24 PM
The commercials irritate the piss out of me.
Ever bing yourself to see what results you get?
PDH!