And we're back!

Main Menu

Madonna, Fuck Yeah!

Started by Martinus, August 16, 2009, 10:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 16, 2009, 01:39:31 PM
"Ask him if he has the latest Madonna album. If he says YES! you have a gay!"

Ask me in October and I won't be gay. Like I'm going to buy Madonna's third greatest hits. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2009, 02:23:07 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 16, 2009, 01:39:31 PM
"Ask him if he has the latest Madonna album. If he says YES! you have a gay!"

Ask me in October and I won't be gay. Like I'm going to buy Madonna's third greatest hits. <_<
But you have to be gay.  Garbon without teh gay is unnatural.
PDH!

garbon

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 16, 2009, 02:29:01 PM
But you have to be gay.  Garbon without teh gay is unnatural.

I have the first two. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 16, 2009, 11:52:58 AM
Today is Assumption Sunday. 
[/quote
Fortunately noone cares about the outdated ritual and prefers new rituals of pop culture.

Catholicism is following in the footsteps of the religions of old it once replaced in the same way. Good riddance.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on August 16, 2009, 10:31:12 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 16, 2009, 10:08:17 AM
she is the greatest living pop star.
:rolleyes:

You know, sometimes it's so funny watching you try and be gay.  I actually feel bad for you.

We all do.  It's like watching a man try to become a cripple for some reason.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Say what you want about her voice and whatnot, she is the greatest living pop star.

That is sort of like being the sweetest smelling turd.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

No, it isn't like that at all.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on August 16, 2009, 02:15:02 PM
CdM likes Madonna up to and including Ray of Light.

Wrong, you fuckstick faggot.
I can't stand Ray of Light.  Bedtime Stories was her epoch.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on August 16, 2009, 05:29:09 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 16, 2009, 10:31:12 AM
she is the greatest living pop star.
:rolleyes:

You know, sometimes it's so funny watching you try and be gay.  I actually feel bad for you.

We all do.  It's like watching a man try to become a cripple for some reason.

That reminded me of that Seinfeld episode with the wheelchair salesman.  "This is our finest model; it almost makes you glad you're handicapped!"

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2009, 05:42:27 PM
No, it isn't like that at all.

Yes it is.  Pop stars are for teen age girls.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on August 16, 2009, 09:44:01 PM
Yes it is.  Pop stars are for teen age girls.
I don't know how else to say it: you're wrong.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2009, 11:44:24 PM
I don't know how else to say it: you're wrong.

I know I was just trying to annoy Marty.  Thanks for ruining it.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on August 16, 2009, 11:51:06 PM
I know I was just trying to annoy Marty.  Thanks for ruining it.

You annoyed me. :angry:

Anyway, for all I know, Marty might like being called a little girl. :huh:

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Solmyr

I just wish she'd stop wearing ass-revealing shorts, looking the way she does.