Harlem buisness owner guns down 4 robbers

Started by jimmy olsen, August 15, 2009, 12:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saskganesh

is 880K really a mansion?

it could get you a full section (160 acres, mules included) or just a condo and a view.
humans were created in their own image

saskganesh

dps

He ought to shoot the woman who lit a memorial candle to the dead hoodlums, too.  I hope the bitch at least ends up on the wrong end of a robbery/pistol whipping at some point.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: dps on August 15, 2009, 11:45:40 PM
He ought to shoot the woman who lit a memorial candle to the dead hoodlums, too.  I hope the bitch at least ends up on the wrong end of a robbery/pistol whipping at some point.

Doubt you make it 54 years in Harlem without it. 
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Jaron

:huh:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

saskganesh

Quote from: Jaron on August 16, 2009, 03:17:15 AM

he's in a "falling down" moment. it is very common among middle aged white  men, mixing up justice, hate and vengeance. etc.

Razgovory

Quote from: saskganesh on August 15, 2009, 10:22:40 PM

it could get you a full section (160 acres, mules included) or just a condo and a view.

Out here it is.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Minsky Moment

Sadly 880k buys neither a mansion nor seclusion in westchester county.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

dps

Quote from: saskganesh on August 16, 2009, 03:41:09 AM

he's in a "falling down" moment. it is very common among middle aged white  men, mixing up justice, hate and vengeance. etc.

It's called "hyperbole";  I didn't mean it literally.  But I do seriously find her behaviour indicative some pretty messed up thinking.

saskganesh

Quote from: dps on August 16, 2009, 10:38:03 PM
Quote from: saskganesh on August 16, 2009, 03:41:09 AM

It's called "hyperbole";  I didn't mean it literally.  But I do seriously find her behaviour indicative some pretty messed up thinking.

hyberbole, like sarcasm, works poorly on the internet. next time try satire.

KRonn

The robber was 29 years old and still robbing stores, at gunpoint no less. Good way to get shot just by having a gun - police would eventually likely do the same thing. The article says he was planning on going to college in the Autumn, and apparently he had a job too; so what's he doing out robbing stores? Dangerous and nasty business.

Malthus

Quote from: saskganesh on August 15, 2009, 10:22:40 PM

Comparative property values are hilarious.

They want that much for the three-bedroom down the street which is right over the subway and has no air conditioning.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius