Am I the only one who noticed how awesome Portugal is?

Started by Josquius, August 13, 2009, 05:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: HVC on August 13, 2009, 03:32:26 PM
Indeed. Dutch Women are hotter.
hmm....iffy. The Dutch are all tall which is good but they also tend more towards boring blonde whilst the Portuguese are latin and exotic....Also since Portugal isn't a sex tourism destination the women are probably more receptive to foreigners.
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Quote from: DGuller on August 13, 2009, 11:28:15 AM
This article is based on a study by Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank.  Have there been studies done by more credible organizations?
I saw a show about this on the BBC before this report, it had much the same statistics.

I love Portugal.  Great country and I think Lisbon is about the most laidback capital city I've ever been to.
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

This article is based on a study by Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank.  Have there been studies done by more credible organizations?
Are you being ironic, or is this an example of your famous objectivity?

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 13, 2009, 12:50:58 PM
The Church of Ed (est 2009) will not truck with Portuguese and Portuguese lovers.
Your church is false, but your doctrine is correct.  That's an interesting theological question:  Should believers in a false god be slaughtered, even if some or most of their beliefs are correct?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Neil on August 13, 2009, 08:45:33 PM
Your church is false, but your doctrine is correct.  That's an interesting theological question:  Should believers in a false god be slaughtered, even if some or most of their beliefs are correct?
Clearly.  Individual beliefs don't matter a jot if they deny Grace itself.  It's like paying some or most taxes and claiming your not a criminal.
Let's bomb Russia!

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 13, 2009, 08:23:57 PM
No, I'm not ironic.  They're a highly ideological think tank, so everything that they publish is slanted and cherry-picked to suit their ideology.  Every time I read the essay from one of their contributors on the subject I have some expert knowledge on, such as insurance matters, I came away highly unimpressed. 

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 13, 2009, 08:58:36 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 13, 2009, 08:45:33 PM
Clearly.  Individual beliefs don't matter a jot if they deny Grace itself.  It's like paying some or most taxes and claiming your not a criminal.
I don't grant My grace, even to those who worship Me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 13, 2009, 08:23:57 PM

Are you simply being naive?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Viking on August 13, 2009, 12:59:33 PM
Portugal is so uncool that it has the most liberal drug laws in europe, but still doesn't get druggie tourists.

We get more than enough drunken North European tourists so no thanks. 

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 13, 2009, 08:17:58 PM
I saw a show about this on the BBC before this report, it had much the same statistics.

I love Portugal.  Great country and I think Lisbon is about the most laidback capital city I've ever been to.

Most provincial capital ever indeed.  :lol:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

I Killed Kenny

Sheilbh

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on August 14, 2009, 04:22:23 PM
:blush:  That's another way of putting it.  But it is a lovely city.
Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 14, 2009, 06:52:04 PM

I beg to differ and don't get me started on the average Lisboete....

I Killed Kenny

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on August 15, 2009, 04:54:15 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on August 14, 2009, 06:52:04 PM

I beg to differ and don't get me started on the average Lisboete....

nigger please. Self-hate is so Portuguese...