And we're back!

Main Menu

You know, I'm begining to like Steam.

Started by Razgovory, August 08, 2009, 12:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Seen on August 17, 2009, 06:41:29 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 16, 2009, 06:38:45 AM

Then again, when the only time I made one Paradox (and the fuckers wouldn't let me download the Victoria extension, so fuck you in the ear Johan) my bank called me within 20 minutes to notify me of a "questionable" account charge in Sweden.
Wait wait, the bank stopped the transaction and your angry at Pdox for not letting you download?

No, they didn't stop the transaction;  they simply called to verify if I was aware of a transaction in Sweden.

I'm angry at Pdox because their download portal sucked the sweet, sweet ball sweat of my scrotum, and wouldn't allow me to download the Victoria expansion, which is an entirely separate issue.

Jaron

My bank did the same thing when I bought..some game. Don't remember which.

RiP WaMu, I hardly knew ye.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2009, 04:29:55 PM
Quote from: Seen on August 17, 2009, 06:41:29 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 16, 2009, 06:38:45 AM

Then again, when the only time I made one Paradox (and the fuckers wouldn't let me download the Victoria extension, so fuck you in the ear Johan) my bank called me within 20 minutes to notify me of a "questionable" account charge in Sweden.
Wait wait, the bank stopped the transaction and your angry at Pdox for not letting you download?

No, they didn't stop the transaction;  they simply called to verify if I was aware of a transaction in Sweden.

I'm angry at Pdox because their download portal sucked the sweet, sweet ball sweat of my scrotum, and wouldn't allow me to download the Victoria expansion, which is an entirely separate issue.

Man, if they would just call me, that'd be awesome.  I could live with that.  Instead, they freeze it, and I don't find out till I'm buying $70 worth of fucking groceries, which is not at all embarassing.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

As many of you may know, my computer crashed.

So I just tried to reinstall steam on my computer. I remember my user name but not my password. It says it emailed me but I don't see anything at any of the email addresses I use. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

your password is probably 4chananime84

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Why you fucks don't keep a notebook with passwords for your accounts boggles the mind.

It isn't a supersecret bank account.

Fuckers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 21, 2009, 05:10:09 PM
Why you fucks don't keep a notebook with passwords for your accounts boggles the mind.

Fuckers.
It wouldn't matter if they actually sent me an email, I only have 3 accounts, I don't understand why I haven't gotten one. :unsure:

1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

They are under orders to detaint Steam.

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 21, 2009, 05:50:20 PM

Fuckers.
It wouldn't matter if they actually sent me an email, I only have 3 accounts, I don't understand why I haven't gotten one. :unsure:

Check your spam folder?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on August 21, 2009, 06:17:48 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 21, 2009, 05:50:20 PM

Fuckers.

Check your spam folder?
Nothing.

1 Karma Chameleon point