5 (31.3%)
Other (?)
5 (31.3%)
I don't do Jaron options.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Savonarola

Quote from: Valmy on August 07, 2009, 04:01:46 PM

I still have no idea why I watched that show every week.

Was it Sinbad? 
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on August 07, 2009, 03:12:00 PM

Maybe Monkeyslut can FedEx you his wheelie.

Like hell. The rental on those things is outrageous.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Monoriu

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

I think my vision insurance covers like 50% of the cost.

DisturbedPervert

I've been thinking of getting Lasik done.  But I can't get over the fear that the lasers will blind me. 

Faeelin

I have transition lenses; they work fine. The only real problem is they don't transition when you're driving, as the windows are UV filtered.

KRonn

Try them out. I had one pair of transitions, the first I ever used, that worked well. So I figured to get another pair when I needed to change prescription.  But I was unable to get used to another transition set for really any use, close up or far away, even after having them adjusted, changed, etc. I wound up getting bi-focals in the small bottom corners for reading; works great. I have bi-focals on distance glasses and glasses I use for computer work. I probably don't even need computer glasses to see well but it helps lessen eye strain.

Caliga

Quote from: Faeelin on August 08, 2009, 10:44:41 AM
I have transition lenses; they work fine. The only real problem is they don't transition when you're driving, as the windows are UV filtered.
Oh man, really? That sucks. :(

lustindarkness

I've had them for years, I say yes. They are so worth it.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Razgovory

Those comericials look pretty fruity.  I wouldn't try it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Monoriu on August 07, 2009, 03:56:32 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on August 07, 2009, 03:06:48 PM
Just get these:

This is my solution.  Transition lens are too expensive.

How much does a seeing eye black guy in Hong Kong cost?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on August 08, 2009, 11:06:48 AM
Quote from: Faeelin on August 08, 2009, 10:44:41 AM
Oh man, really? That sucks. :(
You know what? I was thinking of the glasses that have distance/mid/close lenses all in one. Takes some getting used to.

Transitions are a whole different thing, my bad.   :blush: