US soldiers dismissed for being gay since Obama was sworn in?

Started by Martinus, August 06, 2009, 10:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many US servicemen and women have been discharged under Don't Ask Don't Tell since Obama was sworn in?

None
1 (7.1%)
0 (0%)
about 50
1 (7.1%)
more than 100
0 (0%)
more than 250
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Strix

Quote from: Caliga on August 06, 2009, 11:00:49 AM
NEWS FLASH TO MARTI: Negroes hate teh gays.  :(

garbo's face is perpetually bruised from punching himself. :weep:

It's self-loathing at its best. That's why black men refuse to be labeled as gay but call it being on the DL.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on August 06, 2009, 10:26:47 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 06, 2009, 10:26:16 AM
Hopefully the answer is:  Every gay they can find.

Your hatred of Arabic Linguists has been noted.
Naturally.  Anyone who speaks Arabic is inferior.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

Disregarding the morality of dismising people becasue of their sexuality, how many of these soldiers found out the loved cock once they got shot at a few times? I mean how hard is it not to tell if no one asks?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

BuddhaRhubarb

yeah why are people asking? I thought the whole point of "don't ask don't tell" was to avoid both those questions.
:p

Viking

Bin Laden hired a desert Djinn to automatically make any applicant to the US Military who knows arabic to be infected by the ghey bug.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Viking on August 06, 2009, 02:46:40 PM
Bin Laden hired a desert Djinn to automatically make any applicant to the US Military who knows arabic to be infected by the ghey bug.