Languish's fave tourist spot to be seized by Gov.

Started by BuddhaRhubarb, August 05, 2009, 11:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I highly doubt that he want to spoon with you.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

citizen k

Quote from: garbon on August 05, 2009, 02:53:47 PM
I highly doubt that he want to spoon with you.
Maybe he picked up some new ideas while in Europe.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on August 05, 2009, 02:38:04 PM
We were gonna go about a month ago with some friends but that fell through for some reason.  They still went and took their two year old in with them... and he had a temper tantrum and they were asked to leave.  :blush:

Two year olds don't like their world view challenged. They are very set in their ways.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 05, 2009, 02:28:35 PM
Quote from: Caliga on August 05, 2009, 12:01:54 PM
That reminds me, I still need to get up to the Creationism Museum in Cincinnati.

It is totally worth it, and it is in Kentucky. Big Butter Jesus disapproves of you moving the museum to Ohio.

Please, for the love of all that is holy and sacred, tell me it's not made with actual butter...

BVN

Quote from: The Larch on August 06, 2009, 03:49:50 AM

Please, for the love of all that is holy and sacred, tell me it's not made with actual butter...
Huh? Wouldn't that, like..., melt away or become mouldy?

The Brain

Quote from: BVN on August 06, 2009, 04:03:42 AM

Huh? Wouldn't that, like..., melt away or become mouldy?

:huh: Half of him has melted away.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

:lol: No. A comedian gave it that name, and it has stuck.

For info on Big Butter, http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/9786 .
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 05, 2009, 02:52:36 PM
You know you want to meet me.  I'm very cuddly.

The continuing attempts to meet me and steal my kidneys amuse me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive