Experience bij!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Octavian

Quote from: katmai on January 31, 2012, 06:49:58 AM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on January 30, 2012, 10:58:30 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2012, 07:29:02 PM
I'm going to: loot.

Rape or pillage?  Decisions, decisions...

Pfft Work up a Number 6 on them, duh.

Number 6? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Octavian on January 31, 2012, 08:09:00 AM
Quote from: katmai on January 31, 2012, 06:49:58 AM
Pfft Work up a Number 6 on them, duh.

Number 6? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...

Pfft, gay.

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

derspiess

Ed, how did you miss this one:

http://www.local12.com/content/breaking_news/story/Woman-At-Center-of-Archie-Wilson-Sex-Scandal/YPyoxzPtm0WXJ-1iC-rPHw.cspx

QuoteWoman At Center of Archie Wilson Sex Scandal Talks With Local 12

A former Clermont County Commissioner is now officially charged with soliciting prostitution and trafficking a controlled substance. Archie Wilson resigned just last week-at the time, he said it was on the advice of his doctor. 

Local 12's Joe Webb talked to the woman who sparked the sex-for-drugs investigation. Amanda Lay says she met Archie Wilson through a friend and met him five or ten times for sex. She also told Webb that she had no idea who the guy she called "Mike" really was until she landed in the Clermont County jail. There, she saw Archie Wilson's picture in the newspaper and said..."I know him." That led to the investigation that has Wilson facing misdemeanor charges in Kentucky.

Lay says she's glad he got caught. She told Webb about the trysts in graphic terms. "He was like a sugar daddy, basically. He'd basically get girls (messed) up and want to do things to' em. And then he would pay 'em what he thought was reasonable for 'em."

Investigators say Wilson would have women check into Northern Kentucky hotels for the hookups. Their records link an SUV registered to Wilson's plumbing business parked on occasion at those hotels. "What was the typical deal? Either have sex with him or play with yourself or play with him and then it would be over with."

Lay says she connected Wilson with other girls, mostly girls from local strip clubs who needed cash. She says she personally met wit him 5 to 10 times. "I wouldn't call him disgusting because everybody has their own flaws but he was dirty. A dirty guy."

Lay admits that a lot of people did some bad things. But she's glad that Archie Wilson is now facing criminal charges. "When people's trying to pay bills and make some money, he was going to help you. But doin the stuff when you're supposed to be...not famous but working for the county....and they put people like us in jail for stupid (stuff), and he's out there breaking the law just as well as we are."

We don't know where Archie Wilson is. But we do know that Clermont County started investigating one of its own county commissioners 8 months ago and he wasn't charged until this week. Local 12's Deborah Dixon is looking into that part of this story--and she will have more coming up at 5 p.m.

If he's convicted on both misdemeanor charges, Wilson could get up to 15 months in prison.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

She should have her license revoked for that unethical breach of hooker-john confidentiality.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 16, 2012, 10:30:04 AM
She should have her license revoked for that unethical breach of hooker-john confidentiality.  :mad:

No shit.  She's definitely trying to milk it.  Plus, I get a kick out of how she's acting like she's some victim.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on February 16, 2012, 09:57:29 AM
Ed, how did you miss this one:

http://www.local12.com/content/breaking_news/story/Woman-At-Center-of-Archie-Wilson-Sex-Scandal/YPyoxzPtm0WXJ-1iC-rPHw.cspx

QuoteWoman At Center of Archie Wilson Sex Scandal Talks With Local 12

A former Clermont County Commissioner is now officially charged with soliciting prostitution and trafficking a controlled substance. Archie Wilson resigned just last week-at the time, he said it was on the advice of his doctor. 

Local 12's Joe Webb talked to the woman who sparked the sex-for-drugs investigation. Amanda Lay says she met Archie Wilson through a friend and met him five or ten times for sex. She also told Webb that she had no idea who the guy she called "Mike" really was until she landed in the Clermont County jail. There, she saw Archie Wilson's picture in the newspaper and said..."I know him." That led to the investigation that has Wilson facing misdemeanor charges in Kentucky.

Lay says she's glad he got caught. She told Webb about the trysts in graphic terms. "He was like a sugar daddy, basically. He'd basically get girls (messed) up and want to do things to' em. And then he would pay 'em what he thought was reasonable for 'em."

Investigators say Wilson would have women check into Northern Kentucky hotels for the hookups. Their records link an SUV registered to Wilson's plumbing business parked on occasion at those hotels. "What was the typical deal? Either have sex with him or play with yourself or play with him and then it would be over with."

Lay says she connected Wilson with other girls, mostly girls from local strip clubs who needed cash. She says she personally met wit him 5 to 10 times. "I wouldn't call him disgusting because everybody has their own flaws but he was dirty. A dirty guy."

Lay admits that a lot of people did some bad things. But she's glad that Archie Wilson is now facing criminal charges. "When people's trying to pay bills and make some money, he was going to help you. But doin the stuff when you're supposed to be...not famous but working for the county....and they put people like us in jail for stupid (stuff), and he's out there breaking the law just as well as we are."

We don't know where Archie Wilson is. But we do know that Clermont County started investigating one of its own county commissioners 8 months ago and he wasn't charged until this week. Local 12's Deborah Dixon is looking into that part of this story--and she will have more coming up at 5 p.m.

If he's convicted on both misdemeanor charges, Wilson could get up to 15 months in prison.

I SEE NOTHING WRONG.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Hipster looking student kills 2 in HS shooting near Cleveland.

Idiot kid posts on facebook that he'll bring a weapon to Wayne HS in Huber Heights, parent calls cops and student receives a Police welcoming committee at school. SUPPLIES!

CountDeMoney

I was wondering when you were going to post the shooting.  24 hours is a bit late, Bucky.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2012, 08:07:44 AM
I was wondering when you were going to post the shooting.  24 hours is a bit late, Bucky.

I'm busy.

Ed Anger

The governor's election fucks just spammed my mailbox. 'we are all Chardon Hilltoppers' and he supports the police. Yeah right John, that was why you tried to bust their union. Because you liked them.

Fuck you John.