News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Literal video version...

Started by Bluebook, August 03, 2009, 12:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluebook

Have you guys seen this? Probably the funniest shit Ive seen on the internet this year. Looks like the start of a new trend aswell. There are other videos out there, but this one is the best in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

Liep

So not only do you have to watch awful videos, you also get a transcript by someone who can't sing?

Yeah, fun.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Fun thing.

It managed to turn Meat Loaf's horrifically awful I'd do anything for love into something funny.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Bluebook

Quote from: Liep on August 03, 2009, 01:03:56 PM
So not only do you have to watch awful videos, you also get a transcript by someone who can't sing?

Yeah, fun.

To each his own I suppose,  but say what you will about the girl singing, she can sing.

Bluebook

Syt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 03, 2009, 01:05:48 PM
Don't diss the Loaf.

He, like many other musicians, shouldn't have lived to see the 90s. Or 80s, even.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on August 03, 2009, 01:03:56 PM

Yeah, fun.

That pretty much describes the rest of the videos but that one is very well done.  That woman can sing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

Quote from: Bluebook on August 03, 2009, 12:27:27 PM
Have you guys seen this? Probably the funniest shit Ive seen on the internet this year. Looks like the start of a new trend aswell. There are other videos out there, but this one is the best in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

I saw that a month or two ago, I agree one of the funnier things I have seen in quite a while.

Korea

Ide liked the literal version  of the Meatloaf song better than the original and played it all the damn time.
I want my mother fucking points!