Does Martinus have a right to breathe?

Started by Siege, August 02, 2009, 01:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does Martinus have a right to breathe, or is our oxygen too valuable to waste?

Martinus is a beautiful human being
Martinus sucks, but have the right to breathe.
Martinus should be forced to reeducate and become a normal person.
Martinus is a waste of our oxygen
Martinus should be fed to Jaron, after leaving Jaron tie to a pole with no food for a month.

charliebear

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

He's the best gay, Polish lawyer that I know....well that I know online.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tyr on August 02, 2009, 10:02:19 AM
He's the best gay, Polish lawyer that I know....well that I know online.

Razgovory

Well the cat has spoken.  Can't argue with the cat.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on August 02, 2009, 09:45:59 AM
Quote from: Tamas on August 02, 2009, 05:13:35 AM
At least Siege is not a parasite on society like a lawyer.

Uhm, Siegy is a Jew...  :rolleyes:

We had this debate.  He's an Arab.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Quote from: Razgovory on August 02, 2009, 10:11:19 AM
Except with....
A BIGGER CAT!!!

██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on August 02, 2009, 02:28:05 AM
Can we change Siegebreaker's custom title to "Jahwe's little piggy"? That way every time he posts, he will sin. :D
No.  Siegebreaker is an Arab, but you're a shrill fag.  Both sins are equal in My eyes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 02, 2009, 10:12:32 AM
I'm thinking of hijacking this thread.

How many gay Arab translators did R.E. Lee employ in his staff?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Jaron on August 02, 2009, 01:56:58 AM
Yes, he has a right to fucking breath! :angry:

What have you ever done for society Siege? Except keep online predator detectives employed I mean?

Martinus is a lawyer and..

Well, okay.,

But I hear he is a gracious host. :P
Nice  :lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Siegy, deep down you know you love Neil.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Strix

Quote from: Martinus on August 02, 2009, 04:50:11 AM
Btw, is the law against online harassment/threats in force yet? If so, I am going to report Siegy to the authorities.

We have his picture, we know he works in the military etc. Shouldn't be that hard to locate him and send him to the slammer.  :cool:

Doesn't really matter if it is or not. The military has a very low tolerance for any kind of harassment/threats of force against civilians. If you complained a few times they'd probably find him guilty just because of the number of complaints. Administrative Justice is a bitch.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on August 02, 2009, 10:11:19 AM

What if the cat tells you to shoot someone?

Oh wait.

Ed Anger