Alaska and Florida consider bans on bestiality

Started by jimmy olsen, March 21, 2009, 02:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Martinus on March 22, 2009, 02:21:28 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 22, 2009, 02:19:24 PM
I must have missed something. Why do you think he's a bad parent?
It was an off-hand joke about him teaching him child to use a gun.

Interestingly enough, I see you have raised no opposition to my characterisation of his marital life, on the other hand. :P

You didn't characterize his marital life in the earlier post, simply alluded to having done so in the past.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on March 22, 2009, 02:44:20 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 22, 2009, 02:21:28 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 22, 2009, 02:19:24 PM
I must have missed something. Why do you think he's a bad parent?
It was an off-hand joke about him teaching him child to use a gun.

Interestingly enough, I see you have raised no opposition to my characterisation of his marital life, on the other hand. :P

You didn't characterize his marital life in the earlier post, simply alluded to having done so in the past.

Who are you again?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2009, 01:02:35 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2009, 12:50:41 PM
I always imagine that Marty "sounds" like that muppet that Beaker.

More like Dr. Frankefurter mixed with Sean Hayes.

Far to much dignity.  Someone squeeking "Me!  Me!  Me!  Me!  Me!"  Fits my idea of Marty perfectly.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on March 22, 2009, 02:15:10 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 22, 2009, 12:49:39 PM
Are you as tedious in the flesh?
I often wonder that myself. He must be a horrific experience for his pupils if he is anything like that in real life.
Awww, I see only because I consider you a bad lawyer and have reddened your fanny many times in argument in the past, you are now on an all-consuming crusade against me. :(
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Grumbler?  Have you been touching my fanny as well?  Unlike Marty I don't go in for those backdoor shenanigans.

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2009, 03:12:26 PM
I keep confusing you with that other guy who I don't remember now.

I make that same mistake.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on March 22, 2009, 03:15:37 PM
Awww, I see only because I consider you a bad lawyer and have reddened your fanny many times in argument in the past, you are now on an all-consuming crusade against me. :(

I asked the question and I'm not on any crusade, so tadow!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

I hear that's when tan people kill white people. :highfive:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on March 21, 2009, 02:21:21 PM
*shrug*

Any serious argument against beastiality really becomes rather empty from anyone who is not a vegetarian. I don't know about your average cow, but personally I'd much rather be fucked than slaughtered and eaten.

By that logic we should not be able to outlaw anything about animals that falls short of death.  I guess it should be perfectly legal for me to tie down and torture a cow and cut off its limbs and hear it scream because it is better than actually killing it.  Whoopie for Marty logic!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."