Alaska and Florida consider bans on bestiality

Started by jimmy olsen, March 21, 2009, 02:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: grumbler on March 22, 2009, 07:45:34 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 22, 2009, 06:07:07 AM
What I would be curious about is the stance on having sex with a dead animal (say, a freshly shot deer or the chiken you plan to have for dinner). Illegal? Immoral?
Distasteful.

that's where spices come in I guess

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

lustindarkness

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2009, 12:10:15 PM
Quote from: grumbler on March 22, 2009, 11:56:03 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on March 22, 2009, 11:39:05 AM
Again, I have a hard time believing mart is a lawyer.
:-X

Has he admitted in the back room that he really isn't one?

All he talks about is gay issues. :surprise!:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

jimmy olsen

Not one comment on the lesbian horse stories pic?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Quote from: Martinus on March 22, 2009, 11:25:33 AM
I see nothing legally wrong with TheBrain pleasing orally his pet cow or Lord Byron fucking his sister.

A lawyer should be well aware that whether or not something is legally wrong varies depending on the jurisdiction.  Is it any wonder people question your credentials?   

grumbler

Quote from: dps on March 22, 2009, 12:25:18 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 22, 2009, 11:25:33 AM
I see nothing legally wrong with TheBrain pleasing orally his pet cow or Lord Byron fucking his sister.

A lawyer should be well aware that whether or not something is legally wrong varies depending on the jurisdiction.  Is it any wonder people question your credentials?
I am not sure it is any longer a matter of a "question."  I think most people here have drawn a conclusion.  The differences between the way Marti thinks and sounds, and the way the undoubted lawyers here think and sound, invites the viewer to draw the conclusion about, not just question, the claim.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I always imagine that Marty "sounds" like that muppet that Beaker.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2009, 12:50:41 PM
I always imagine that Marty "sounds" like that muppet that Beaker.

More like Dr. Frankefurter mixed with Sean Hayes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Strix

Quote from: grumblerI am not sure it is any longer a matter of a "question."  I think most people here have drawn a conclusion.  The differences between the way Marti thinks and sounds, and the way the undoubted lawyers here think and sound, invites the viewer to draw the conclusion about, not just question, the claim.

I would tend to agree with your premise but he is from Poland.  :-\
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on March 22, 2009, 12:49:39 PM
Are you as tedious in the flesh?
I often wonder that myself. He must be a horrific experience for his pupils if he is anything like that in real life.

Martinus

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 22, 2009, 11:39:05 AM
Again, I have a hard time believing mart is a lawyer.
Awww, I see only because I consider you a bad parent and has taken cheap shots at your marital life in he past, you are now on an all-consuming crusade against me. :(

jimmy olsen

I must have missed something. Why do you think he's a bad parent?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 22, 2009, 02:19:24 PM
I must have missed something. Why do you think he's a bad parent?
It was an off-hand joke about him teaching him child to use a gun.

Interestingly enough, I see you have raised no opposition to my characterisation of his marital life, on the other hand. :P