Man busted for having sex with a horse... again...

Started by Martinus, August 03, 2009, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

QuoteUnstable? S.C. man on probation for horse sex has sex with same horse again
BY BILL HUTCHINSON
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Updated Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 4:53 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/07/29/2009-07-29_south_carolina_man_busted_for_having_sex_with_horse.html#ixzz0N868ddES

He's a repeat sex offender - who should be registered with the Humane Society.

A South Carolina man was busted for having sex with a horse, while on probation for having sex with the same horse.
Rodell Vereen, 50, was arrested Monday night in the throes of bestiality by the filly's shotgun-toting owner, who also has video surveillance of the perverse act.

"When they arrested him before I thought that was the end of it," said Barbara Kenley, who caught Vereen in the middle of his romp in the hay with her 21-year-old horse, Sugar.

Vereen was charged with buggery and tresspassing, and was held on $10,000 bail.

"Hopefully he won't get out," said Kenley, owner of the Lazy B Stables in Conway, S.C. "My goal is to get him away from me and my property."

Vereen was on probation for a buggery conviction stemming from a November 2007 assault on Sugar, a crime that prompted Kenley to wire her stables with surveillance cameras.

Kenley said cameras filmed Vereen having sex with her horse on July 19, but when she showed footage to the cops they told her they couldn't identify the suspect.

She suspected Vereen would not be able to stay away from her horse, so she was ready when he snuck into her barn Monday.

"I wanted to catch him firsthand," she said. "It was just a matter of time before I caught him."

When Kenley pointed a shotgun at Vereen, he claimed to be looking for a bathroom.

"I told him he was full of crap," Kenley said. "He apologized and said he didn't mean to hurt me."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/07/29/2009-07-29_south_carolina_man_busted_for_having_sex_with_horse.html#ixzz0N85wHPMj

I think it is right to charge him, although it seems he was spurred into action by some sort of affection for the horse. That being said, I think posting the picture of the horse tramples on the victim's rights? Another reason why the press, galloping for yet another headline, should be reined in.

Lettow77

That's rough. Not his horse, so this is a crime.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

dps

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 03, 2009, 09:35:59 AM
Well it's because it doesn't fit anywhere else.

So you're saying that this guy is really well hung?  How did you come to know that?  :D

Gambrinus

QuoteHe's a repeat sex offender - who should be registered with the Humane Society.
Shouldn't that be Equestrian?
At least the horse was of legal age...

Monoriu

DGuller

Why is there an assumption that the horse is against it?  If you've spent your whole life being locked away in some barn for most of the day, some human wanting to hump you would be your dream coming true.

Monoriu

Quote from: DGuller on August 04, 2009, 01:53:37 AM
Why is there an assumption that the horse is against it?  If you've spent your whole life being locked away in some barn for most of the day, some human wanting to hump you would be your dream coming true.

That's something I have not imagined before  :blush:

merithyn

Quote from: DGuller on August 04, 2009, 01:53:37 AM

I'm sure even horses have better taste than that. He's hideous.  :x :x
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Grey Fox

Quote from: dps on August 03, 2009, 01:15:19 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 03, 2009, 09:35:59 AM
Well it's because it doesn't fit anywhere else.

So you're saying that this guy is really well hung?  How did you come to know that?  :D

He's black
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.