News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Vote in the Ghent Mayoral elections

Started by barkdreg, October 13, 2024, 09:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will become the new mayor of Ghent?

barkdreg

Local elections in Belgium today. In the Flemish part it's no longer mandatory to vote so turnout is low.

Hope this time I got the pictures right

EDIT: damn, seems I'm real bad at creating polls

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Maladict

This is more like Belgian politics than actual Belgian politics.

Admiral Yi

Maladict

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 13, 2024, 11:26:42 AMWhy is no else voting.

Voting in Flanders is voluntary in this election, for the first time.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Maladict on October 13, 2024, 12:31:57 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 13, 2024, 11:26:42 AMWhy is no else voting.

Voting in Flanders is voluntary in this election, for the first time.

And it was noticeable. Didn't have to wait where otherwise there's a silly long queue

Tonitrus

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Josquius

I vote for faceless nobody number 5. They have chutzpa
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

I opted for #3 though it was tough to choose between the candidates.

garbon

Quote from: Josquius on October 14, 2024, 01:50:02 AMI vote for faceless nobody number 5. They have chutzpa
But you didn't?

Anyway 6 has the lead.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

It was a tough call but in the end I could not support any of the top contenders and voted for the bubble listed last.

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 14, 2024, 09:02:07 AMIt was a tough call but in the end I could not support any of the top contenders and voted for the bubble listed last.

:yes:  The Jaron option.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.