News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Banksy and graffiti art in general

Started by Josquius, August 15, 2024, 05:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

To be Frank just means to be honest. -_-

You can tell which barbarian destroyers of the Western Roman Empire were the best.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on August 17, 2024, 09:06:39 AMTo be Frank just means to be honest. -_-

You can tell which barbarian destroyers of the Western Roman Empire were the best.

Honesty when the truth will hurt.

"We will kill you and take your women Roman"

Tonitrus

Have to we stooped to the level of ancient-era barbarian puns?  :mad:

That's no good, Hun.

grumbler

Those puns received a Gepid response even when they were new.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

crazy canuck

Quote from: grumbler on August 17, 2024, 06:16:52 PMThose puns received a Gepid response even when they were new.

I expected more from someone with so much first hand experience, Iceni better than that.

saskganesh

I'm touch with Legal from the Institute of Punnery.They are going to Suebi you all.
humans were created in their own image

Valmy

It is the big issues that bring Sask back  :lol:

Great to see you pal.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."