Admiral Yi

I'm proud of my dorky play list.

Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers.

Most of the Carpenters play list.

My Sharona.

Norgy

I'm supposed to be more punk than my playlist shows.  :blush:

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

celedhring

Love Missile F1-11
Wonderwall (I'm not supposed to like Oasis)
Overload (and several others from the Sugababes' body of work  :blush:)

Valmy

My love of 2000s rock music. It's bad, yes I know, but damn if it doesn't make me feel 23 again.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on July 25, 2024, 05:10:59 AMWonderwall (I'm not supposed to like Oasis)

Huh? Oasis is awesome.

Well...those two albums from the mid 1990s anyway.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

HVC

Not really ashamed, but more of a song that doesn't really fit my other musical tastes:

Lola by The Kinks
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Savonarola

One of the very few Billy Joel songs that I like is "Vienna."  I recently saw that has become some sort of anthem for Gen-Z women and I felt deeply ashamed.   :Embarrass:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Norgy

Quote from: Valmy on July 25, 2024, 09:40:36 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on July 25, 2024, 09:31:43 AM
Quote from: grumbler on July 24, 2024, 06:32:23 PMYMCA

Good choice 

I am going with Girls Just want to Have Fun  https://youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A&si=b5paX5C1XbCwOexU

I like Heaven is a Place on Earth  :lol:

We might be soul brothers. Belinda Carlisle was not Sam Fox, but I love that song. It hits all the right notes for a pop song.