News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Copa América 2024

Started by FunkMonk, June 19, 2024, 05:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 29, 2024, 09:01:03 PMCanada goes to the knockouts stage on only one group game goal :D . Helped by a red in 2 of three games.

Tribute to France in the EURO?  :frog:  :D

Josephus

Quote from: Jacob on June 29, 2024, 09:38:12 PMIs Canada a dirty team? Or is there history with Chile? What was that elbow about?

Canada are just learning how to play "South American"
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

Jacob

Quote from: Josephus on June 30, 2024, 06:11:50 AM
Quote from: Jacob on June 29, 2024, 09:38:12 PMIs Canada a dirty team? Or is there history with Chile? What was that elbow about?

Canada are just learning how to play "South American"

Yeah that sounds about right.

FunkMonk

Mexico DUMPED in the groups

After the US gets also dumped tomorrow, Fox's ratings are also going in the dumpster.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 30, 2024, 09:04:13 PMMexico DUMPED in the groups

After the US gets also dumped tomorrow, Fox's ratings are also going in the dumpster.

Sometimes I get the feeling you are rooting against us  :ph34r:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Quote from: Valmy on June 30, 2024, 09:21:21 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on June 30, 2024, 09:04:13 PMMexico DUMPED in the groups

Sometimes I get the feeling you are rooting against us  :ph34r:

It was over before it even started  :cry:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

Checking what has happened for the first time- the US couldn't beat Panama :lol:
Though Uruguay are already champions short of losing 6-0 so wouldn't be surprised if they send out their second string and walk through the game. The US may get through.

Surprising to see Canada doing so well.
██████
██████
██████

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.