1 (12.5%)
Minnesota Timberwolves
1 (12.5%)
Dallas Mavericks
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 06, 2024, 09:49:05 PM

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on June 18, 2024, 11:12:11 AMBy the way it was kind of funny how the Mavs fans just quite talking after game 1. The resignation was palpable through the entire rest of the series.

so sort of talking, but not quite

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 18, 2024, 11:36:48 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 18, 2024, 11:12:11 AMBy the way it was kind of funny how the Mavs fans just quite talking after game 1. The resignation was palpable through the entire rest of the series.

so sort of talking, but not quite

Whoops.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

It's too bad the Mavs had injury problems going into the series.  Boston would likely have still won, but the games would have been a bit more competitive.

I think we are talking about a dynasty in Boston now.  That team really plays well together.  It's nice to see a team dominate without playing hero ball. 

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Sophie Scholl on June 18, 2024, 05:34:21 AMI mean, they were expected to win, so....  :hmm:
A lot of talking heads picked against us!  :mad:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point