1 (12.5%)
Minnesota Timberwolves
1 (12.5%)
Dallas Mavericks
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 06, 2024, 09:49:05 PM

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 24, 2024, 11:55:21 PMDo you follow the Mavs, Rockets or Spurs Valmy?

Not actively. But I live here so I hear about them all the time anyway  :lol:

QuoteLuka is an assassin and I am not looking forward to my Celtics having to face him in the finals.

The Mavs fans agree. They are already planning their victory party against the Timberwolves, they are sure it will be super easy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Not easy but probably a sweep against Timberwolves.

I am not sure how they match up against Boston, but Luka is hard to bet against.

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 27, 2024, 09:36:58 AMNot easy but probably a sweep against Timberwolves.

I am not sure how they match up against Boston, but Luka is hard to bet against.

The reason they think it will be easy is because, according to them anyway, the Timberwolves are choosing to just let Luka do his thing and gamble they can stop the rest of the team and this is a stupid strategy. But I am not watching the series so I don't know how true this is.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on May 28, 2024, 03:33:26 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on May 27, 2024, 09:36:58 AMNot easy but probably a sweep against Timberwolves.

The reason they think it will be easy is because, according to them anyway, the Timberwolves are choosing to just let Luka do his thing and gamble they can stop the rest of the team and this is a stupid strategy. But I am not watching the series so I don't know how true this is.

The bits I have seen look like they are trying to guard him.  But he is so good it might look like they are not.  On the game winning shot a couple of days ago, he broke the defender's ankles twice before he made the shot.

jimmy olsen

It was only the first game, but I enjoyed that.  :menace:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

crazy canuck

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 07, 2024, 12:43:59 AMIt was only the first game, but I enjoyed that.  :menace:

I was not able to watch it but by all reports the Celtics' offence is a thing of beauty

celedhring

Now that the Patriots are finally crap, the Sports Gods are going to give Jimmy Olsen a basketball dinasty? What kind of unspeakable offerings has he made?