News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 14, 2024, 08:23:41 AMSo, can the Tartan Army do it? GER v SCO

Not according to the Languish Pool.  :P

The best bet for Scotland is one of will they score a goal this tournament or not?
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josquius on June 14, 2024, 10:20:59 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 14, 2024, 08:23:41 AMSo, can the Tartan Army do it? GER v SCO

Not according to the Languish Pool.  :P

The best bet for Scotland is one of will they score a goal this tournament or not?

Does that entail a draw or not?
They managed to get a tie last time.  :P

Tamas

An especially boring opening ceremony

Gups

Dreadful opening ceremony. But at least it was short

HVC

White peoples really can't dance :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Gups

HVC

Guess wales feels a little better.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Zanza

I am reasonably confident that Germany will win this game.

HVC

Quote from: Zanza on June 14, 2024, 02:57:17 PMI am reasonably confident that Germany will win this game.

Don't call on the wrath of valmy :ph34r:

Gups

Valmy

I am in. I put my blessing upon many fine nations.

Quote from: HVC on June 14, 2024, 03:00:04 PM
Quote from: Zanza on June 14, 2024, 02:57:17 PMI am reasonably confident that Germany will win this game.

Don't call on the wrath of valmy :ph34r:

I tried, but unfortunately I couldn't pick a game already in progress  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Valmy

So was that a good or bad performance by Scotland?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on June 14, 2024, 04:04:18 PMSo was that a good or bad performance by Scotland?

Could have been a wee bit better.

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on June 14, 2024, 04:04:18 PMSo was that a good or bad performance by Scotland?

Yes.

I mean they didn't seem horrible, but I don't know the team enough to know if they over or under performed.