And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Ronaldo will avenge that by scoring the winning penalty kick
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Yeah, Spain-Germany is definitely the real final. :P

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on July 01, 2024, 04:32:20 PMRonaldo will avenge that by scoring the winning penalty kick

:hug:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Josquius

After today it's clear even as awful as England have been their destiny of losing to Germany in the final is still possible.

Seriously. So many apparently decent teams just being crap this year.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Switzerland's got this tournament in the bag.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josephus on July 01, 2024, 04:43:00 PMTold ya
Well, he scored one, eventually bit not the winning one.  :contract: Bold move however, to take the first shot.
You also missed the part about Diogo Costa stopping 3 penalties. :P

HVC

And stopping the break away after Pepe's mistake.

HVC

For the Star Trek fans, the slovenia's Sesko's full name is Benjamin Sesko* :D

*yes I know it's not the right spelling, but close enough

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on July 01, 2024, 06:43:39 PMAnd stopping the break away after Pepe's mistake.

Sim senhor!
Jawohl!

Pepe had to be substituted in the end. Really tired.

Well, I had tickets for most of the Selecção games but I am not sure I can afford to stay for more games in Germany. I shouldn't, in any case.

Josephus

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 01, 2024, 06:41:07 PM
Quote from: Josephus on July 01, 2024, 04:43:00 PMTold ya
Well, he scored one, eventually bit not the winning one.  :contract: Bold move however, to take the first shot.
You also missed the part about Diogo Costa stopping 3 penalties. :P

I'd say he did score the winning one. They only needed the one.
Civis Romanus Sum

Sheilbh

I'm glad he went first this time not last like in the Spain-Portugal shoot out.

I think Neymar's done the same and I get unreasonably angry at the arrogance of going for the glory spot in a penalty shoot out :blush:
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

I forgot to pick for the Portugal game. :(

HVC

Quote from: Tamas on July 02, 2024, 09:25:43 AMI forgot to pick for the Portugal game. :(

It's ok, makes me look better :console: