News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

France has three goals all tournament. 2 own goals and a penalty. Thrilling  :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Well Belgium managed to score and so France goes through.  :D

Zoupa

:bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:

HVC

Quote from: Zoupa on July 01, 2024, 12:54:32 PM:bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:

Haha, I thought you'd be pleased?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

Hahahahaha

France wins by doing nothing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zoupa

Quote from: HVC on July 01, 2024, 12:58:02 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on July 01, 2024, 12:54:32 PM:bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:  :bleeding:

Haha, I thought you'd be pleased?

I want the France from 98-2006 who played like the Brazilians of Europe. This defensive bloc, positioning game, with like 5 touches before you pass is drab and boring. I pray this is Deschamps' last tournament.

HVC

I agree it's less then entertaining, as I mentioned before, but I never under estimate Frances luck.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on July 01, 2024, 01:02:20 PMHahahahaha

France wins by doing nothing.
Tournament winning behaviour :ph34r:

But violence against football with that talent :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

This is why the Copa is better. Euros play boring football with no redeeming qualities while the Copa is also boring football but with eviscerated corpses on the pitch and referees running for the lives.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 01, 2024, 01:17:13 PMThis is why the Copa is better. Euros play boring football with no redeeming qualities while the Copa is also boring football but with eviscerated corpses on the pitch and referees running for the lives.

:yes: one bad call away from a homicide.

Sheilbh

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 01, 2024, 01:17:13 PMThis is why the Copa is better. Euros play boring football with no redeeming qualities while the Copa is also boring football but with eviscerated corpses on the pitch and referees running for the lives.
UEFA won't host it in Turkey because they're cowards. (Total aside I feel Mourinho inserting himself into Turkish football is dangerous :lol:)

On outside chances of winning I am really enjoying Austria.
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

And now he is crying

Josquius

The commentary on Ronaldos reaction :lol:

"but there's still 15 minutes to go!"
"I've not seen anything like this. Not in many many years"
██████
██████
██████