3 (10.7%)
1 (3.6%)
0 (0%)
21 (75%)
1 (3.6%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Valmy

1980s movies have taught me never to trust people who wear sweaters around their necks so no on #1.

#2 has serious mom energy. I find that comforting.

#3 looks like a youth league coach.

#4 looks like he is scheming to seize control of a locally owned business in service of an evil corporation.

#5 has the smug expression of a young woman who just inherited her parents' restaurant.

I would totally vote for #6 if he was wearing adidas.

#7 looks like the leader of a militia stronghold somewhere in Idaho.

Guess I will vote #2. She seems like she would have orange slices and juice for all the kids.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on April 29, 2024, 12:59:40 PM#3 looks like a youth league coach.

I also feel like 6 is a dad who is trying to coach the local under 5s side to play out of the back and to gegenpress :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Valmy on April 29, 2024, 12:59:40 PMGuess I will vote #2. She seems like she would have orange slices and juice for all the kids.
...that's her vaccination alternative!  :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Admiral Yi

Tonitrus

Quote from: Valmy on April 29, 2024, 12:59:40 PMGuess I will vote #2. She seems like she would have orange slices and juice for all the kids.

I cannot help but notice how long her fingers are. I know it is not the same as pointy elbows, but still.... :P

But for myself...I am a sucker for a lady in a sweater.  :blush:

Syt

The candidates from top to bottom:

Helmut Brandstätter - NEOS

Maria Hubmer-Mogg - Liste DNA (DEMOKRATISCH - NEUTRAL - AUTHENTISCH).

Reinhold Lopatka - ÖVP

Harald Vilimsky - FPÖ

Lena Schilling - Grüne

Günther Hopfgartner - KPÖ

Andreas Schieder - SPÖ
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

clandestino

Thought #2 was the right choice  :blush:

Your crazies look disturbingly like common people  :unsure:

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson