2024 Portuguese snap Legislative Elections

Started by Duque de Bragança, March 12, 2024, 01:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose your poison to best of your knowledge and belief(s)

0 (0%)
1 (5.6%)
3 (16.7%)
1 (5.6%)
1 (5.6%)
4 (22.2%)
0 (0%)
8 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: March 20, 2024, 01:16:00 PM

Duque de Bragança

Names, parties and political programs to follow shortly, for those interested.  :P
It's not too late! Yet, that is. Final results not until March 20th, with emigrant, expat and Luso-descendant votes.

Fixed thanks to Jacob.

For the sake of the Portuguese Republic, if a mod could fix it the last link with this image instead, most Portuguese people would be most grateful  :P    :

Fixed thanks to Jacob.

@HVC

Do you even vote?  :D

crazy canuck

I am torn between the gangster and the lifeguard.  Went with the lifeguard.  Everyone else is going to vote for the revised picture.

Duque de Bragança

No one yet for the fluffy elephant guy? Nah, that can't be. :o

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 12, 2024, 01:30:03 PMNo one yet for the fluffy elephant guy? Nah, that can't be. :o

Makes me think he is a Republican.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 12, 2024, 01:16:00 PM@HVC

Not a citizen :P I tried getting dual citizenship 20 or so years ago, but because my parents marriage isn't registered there it was a hassle. Would have been easier being a bastard :D Might still do it, but I have to register the marriage first unless they've changed things.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on March 12, 2024, 01:34:08 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 12, 2024, 01:16:00 PM@HVC

Not a citizen :P I tried getting dual citizenship 20 or so years ago, but because my parents marriage isn't registered there it was a hassle. Would have been easier being a bastard :D Might still do it, but I have to register the marriage first unless they've changed things.

Some people would retort that you are a lucky bastard for not having to choose between them.  :D

PS: here is a northern Portuguese word for you, which made its way into Castilian, for bastard: zorro:lol:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on March 12, 2024, 01:32:08 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 12, 2024, 01:30:03 PMNo one yet for the fluffy elephant guy? Nah, that can't be. :o

Makes me think he is a Republican.

I swear I did not imply it by using the traditional mascot of the GOP!  :goodboy:

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 12, 2024, 01:28:07 PMI am torn between the gangster and the lifeguard.  Went with the lifeguard.  Everyone else is going to vote for the revised picture.

That is the best best, I'd say.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on March 12, 2024, 01:38:49 PMI voted for Guy Caballero

Good choice. For a Moor that is...  :lol:

HVC

Where would my Jewish vote go for, the 4th guy I assume :D

Duque de Bragança

HVC

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on March 12, 2024, 01:45:37 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 12, 2024, 01:45:03 PMDon't forget your gypsy vote.  :D

They don't vote, silly.

Orban makes them vote in Hungary.  :P
There is one candidate who likes taking pot shots at them, so they might have voted a bit more than usual.  :contract:

As a matter of fact, highest voting rate since 1996, with a record number of votes from Portuguese abroad.  :) 

Josquius

Guy with elephant is tempting but it has to be 1970s pimp.
██████
██████
██████