News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dead Pool 2024

Started by Josephus, December 26, 2023, 09:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

No mourning for Jonathan Bloomer and Mike Lynch?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Sheilbh

Oh RIP :(

For me: Mufasa. Lion King was the first film I saw in the cinema.
Let's bomb Russia!

grumbler

Quote from: Josephus on September 09, 2024, 04:05:59 PMDarth Vader  :(

I knew this day was coming, but it didn't help.  Rest in peace, "This is MICHIGAN!"
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josephus on September 09, 2024, 04:05:59 PMDarth Vader  :(
Quote from: Sheilbh on September 09, 2024, 04:13:25 PMOh RIP :(

For me: Mufasa. Lion King was the first film I saw in the cinema.

Thulsa Doom has joined the void.

Barrister

So when a beloved actor dies, one of the few highlights is when what (at east to me) obscure bits of their history resurface.

So I present to you, from David Letterman, his Top Ten List of things that sound cool when James Earl Jones says them.

Number two just slays.

RIP James Earl Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flFYwiAUpq8
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

"-It must have been when I was younger." Yeah since it was in the past maybe you're right, Thulsa Doofus.

RIP :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on September 09, 2024, 11:23:53 PMSo when a beloved actor dies, one of the few highlights is when what (at east to me) obscure bits of their history resurface.
I liked that one:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.