[Canada] Canadian Politics Redux

Started by Josephus, March 22, 2011, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Straws are bad for your stomach.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on May 10, 2024, 11:47:25 AM
Quote from: viper37 on May 10, 2024, 11:31:46 AMThe Conservatives are on a war path against Tim Horton's new woke coffee lids.

This is serious debate.

It's not "the Conservatives" - it's one Conservative backbench MP.

And those non-plastic straws really do suck.

I get a Tim's coffee every morning because it's convenient, but honestly about 1 time in 10 the cup already starts just leaking in my hands after awhile.
That they suck or not is beyond the point.

That a Conservative backbench MP was even allowed by the Whip to ask questions on this and use the woke rethoric is stupid.

Don't our MPs have something better than do?  Can't PP find some better assignment for his MPs?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

crazy canuck

Straws don't suck, people suck.

Jacob

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 11, 2024, 01:13:25 AMStraws don't suck, people suck.

... and that's why they need straws.

crazy canuck

People suck just fine without straws

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Just crossed a sad little anti Trudeau rally downtown. 10 people and a megaphone. At least the yeller seemed enthused.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on May 11, 2024, 02:13:40 PMJust crossed a sad little anti Trudeau rally downtown. 10 people and a megaphone. At least the yeller seemed enthused.

:D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

Protest in the real world when there is so much right wing social media to engage with?

I wonder if something similar will happen on election day?